Personal sigils

So I was just curious to get everyone’s opinion on creating personal sigils. I dont mean like for just attracting money and whatnot. I mean a personal sigil for yourself like one from the goetia that is your personal “calling card”.

Just wondering if so what have you used yours for?

2 Likes

I dont have one for myself, i would probably create one if somebody wanted to evoke me or something. Some people get their personal sigils tattooed on them, which i imagine makes it even more personal and powerful.

2 Likes

Hmm, never thought about tattooing it. I like this idea.

2 Likes

I have one, people use mine to evoke my spiritual self, or if someone cannot scan by means linking I give them the sigil to help them with scanning me.

3 Likes

Oh that’s really cool too. Didnt think they would be this versatile. Maybe I should start thinking of my own.

1 Like

I have always loved Radionic blueprints. I made this for a visual of what i feel my “bubble” looks like with its many layers.

The tattoo guy griped a little at all the circles but did a good job.

6 Likes

That’s really awesome. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks, Im looking forward to adding to it once things go back to normal. I mean a tattoo parlor is a cleanly place by trade and i have spent a good year charging the whole already.

By my experience having my own mark permanently on my right forearm is empowering. I can tangibly experience the level of control it has given me over my course and the flexability to maintain a focus on long term goals.

3 Likes