Personal Progress: I've Figured Out Why "Demons" Hate Christianity!

Hey everyone!

I’ve recently made a discovery through my own reasoning based on my present knowledge of the occult. It’s the reason why “demons” are the enemies of God and his children (Christians). It’s because these demons are egregores created by Christians as eternal opponents of God’s will, who also cower when they are rebuked in the name of Jesus. Realizing this dropped a whole lot of weight off my back that had accumulated in my life thanks to this religion, and I hope that it helps some others here as well.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be the guy to create more stress for you, but Demons are more than just egregores.

9 Likes

I realize that. But the demons I was referring to aren’t ancient gods like Azazel, Asmodeus, and the like.

1 Like

That’s why I put the term in quotes. Because these beings aren’t representative of actual demons. They’re made by Christians who take encounters with them as evidence of the truth of their faith. It would certainly explain why these demons are never named when they speak to the Christians who provide these sorts of testimonies.

well my demon is AZAZEL :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I think you have a theory, which is great. Now you need to validate it by collecting enough evidence to know that it’s true or false.

4 Likes

But Lucifuge tho…

1 Like

he is an alien Grey hybrid from what I hear

2 Likes

I’ve been lied to this whole time??!! :0

2 Likes

Firstly, egregore=servitor, technically speaking. A servitor is a man made spirit. An egregore is a man made spirit with sentience and free will. Most, if not everything is an egregore. People have a tendency to get that twisted, as if it’s some low class spirit insult.

If the name is given power. I could say pineapple as a banishing word and it could work. However, to each their own.

Here’s an idea: they don’t like them for the shit they give demons. They’re tired of the way they’re treated. They’re tired of “enslavement attempts when they’re “bound” to triangles and circles and “forced” to “obey” God”. They’ve had enough bs.

1 Like

Those are two separate things you’re describing. One is the slander Christians are guilty of spreading about other people’s gods, and the other is traditionalists’ practice of coercing spirits to do their bidding, neither of which I’m not talking about. I don’t see why those gods would give two shits about what Christians say about them. They won’t bother trying to help them or even interact with them because Christians are so ignorant.

1 Like

Actually they belong in one discussion: why do the daemonic Spirits hate Christians?

Look at it this way, if someone slandered you, would you help them?

1 Like

Moreover it was food for thought. Don’t be afraid to take in outside ideas.

1 Like