Personal help?

I don’t know where else to post this, but I feel like I would be doing better if I had some kind of hands on type help. Even Skype or something would be sufficient. I have never been able to really learn anything just by reading instructions or having instructions spoken to me.

I can Skype with you, but i don’t know how could i help you :smiley: but we can discuss about this stuff… since i don’t know much people who i can do that with.

Same to everyone else sincere and serious here, but i want to talk with you all in pm first and see if we got it going together.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:2, topic:4433”]I can Skype with you, but i don’t know how could i help you :smiley: but we can discuss about this stuff… since i don’t know much people who i can do that with.

Same to everyone else sincere and serious here, but i want to talk with you all in pm first and see if we got it going together.[/quote]

That would be awesome! I’ll PM you my Skype name in a few minutes. I’m on my phone right now haha.

Yea, i’ll probably add you at the morning/day… Its night here already.

Sounds good! Just let me know!