Personal Demons?

Do you know how in Christianity it is believed that every person has a guardian angel? What about demons? Does everyone have a personal demon? And if so what are they called?

3 Likes

Great question hope someone provides a link that has that info. I’ll try search bar and see if it reveals anything.

1 Like

Matthew Murdock, but for a whole neighborhood.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

Anyway, some people here believes that certain individuals do have protector spirits, some of them demons, but as a general thing I have not seen anyone saying such thing. Emphasis in “I”, someone may have said something along those lines.

2 Likes

So Google said that one of the 72 from the G will be it it recommend writting all 72 names down and cutting them out then placing them withing a circle to create a balanced energy base then use a pandulum over each name and ask are you my guardian demon it should only move on the one that’s been watching over you. It also said not to do this where you sleep and to cleanse pendulum afterwards. I’ma look at more Google responses let you know if I find anything else.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the info.

1 Like

I clicked must include birthdate on the search and it had no answer so yea think that’s about that but I’m sure alot of us have guardian demons outside of the 72 so if you’ve always been drawn to certain panthion maybe try the pendulum y/n and ask if you have a guardian from within it.

Another fun but risky way to find out would be Ouija board.

Well, from things I’ve read here and elsewhere, it’s not a given that everyone has a Guardian X. Some have Guardian Angels, some Guardian Demons, some none of the above.

I’ve never felt a Guardian of sorts and I sure could’ve used one growing up. When asking Belial, Pele, and an angel I’m friendly with, they indicated I don’t have either. But there are plenty of personal accounts of some people having one or another. Whether this is a personal relationship or “assigned”, well, I can’t say that either. Maybe once I get on the other side…

2 Likes

I have some guardian spirits, but they are neither angel nor demon, as far as I can tell. Only one “visitor” has ever seen them so they are like ninja, both there and not there.

5 Likes

Isnt this very similar to a personal guide if not the same? They teach you, protect you. Call them what you like guardians perhaps? :thinking:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-big-fat-greek-mythology-thread/38368/26?u=silent

2 Likes

I just have a bunch of Fae myself but they’re not my “personal” anything.

2 Likes

i see what you did there… lol

1 Like

I had the ladies at Satan and Sons conjure a personal demon for me. I chose a Noble demon (they have a list of different types) to help me with my career. But he also looks after my physical well being too. My scalp will tingle when he is trying to tell me something. This has happened when I’m driving because there are a lot of blind curves and deer in the road where I live. He’s saved me from getting into an accident. Once I was alone in my cube at work when my scalp started to tingle. A few minutes later, a co-worker who had resigned came out of her exit interview. She said to me, “I told the HR lady you need a promotion!”

1 Like

The Gatekeepers gave me two demons to work with that they said best matches my energy. Lucifer and Eris also created a demon for me to ease me into the current.

1 Like

I think so. I’ve always felt both angelic and demonic presence now that I think about it. On occasion I’ve heard a very loud and clear “Be careful” during a few precarious situations.