Person has resistance to magick

I’m not sure if is right place for this.
There is any chance to break person which is resistance for magick? Her aura is really strong and she is not feeling any of the magick so far…

1 Like

Yes, it can be done. It will just take a lot of time and effort to brute force your way through.

Your best strategy would be to find a way around her protection instead.

4 Likes

Yes. There are many ways to do this. You can use low or high magick.

Low Magick
Asafoetida is powdered herb/spice which is used in spellwork to break down the power of the targets protective guardian angel.

Waxberry is known to break through magickal shields.

Fennel is used to break through any maternal protective shields.

High Magick
If you want summon or evoke spirits then I would reccommend Tehyagrah and Essatorio from Angels of Wrath. They are specifically used to destroy defenses.

Good luck!

6 Likes

if someone is magick resistant, maybe try manipulating the situation without it???Maybe faster than trying to break plot armor

1 Like

Well cause I’m doing love spell on my ex, I did break up spell for him and his new partner, but then what i was she has strong aura and for example he is feeling the effect and she’s not, i will do now stronger spell for break up and then working only on her to break her resistance i guess will take a time. Anyway thank you for advices!

3 Likes

Yup , you’d have to have enough knowledge to get past said persons defenses , otherwise the backlash would simply be horrible

2 Likes

Unless you have extremely advanced psychic abilities there is almost no way to know exactly what defenses someone has put up. You could do some divination to see what method would work best to break down their defenses. But if someone is more powerful then you then you will never know how much so.

But when and if you start your spell, I would definitely do some heavy warding and protection before starting any kind of baneful work.

2 Likes

How does one do this. Can I pls request you to elaborate.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier and safer to concentrate on the one whom the effects are working on? It really only takes one person to want to break up a relationship right? If you have that much and he is feeling the effects then I would focus on that.

2 Likes

You can use this in many ways. It can be added to any kind of baneful powders (like hotfoot, curse powder, goofer powder, etc)

You can also dress a candle with it. After anointing it with oil sprinkle the powder on the candle. You can also use it as an incense (it’s best mixed with sandlewood or resin or somthing).

You can also add it to a jar spell with a name paper and a few other defense breaking items.

:warning: Caution :warning:
Asafotida stinks like a mixture of rotten eggs and shit mixed together (and it smells even worse when burned). Burn it out of doors. Candles, incense, anything with asafoetida, burn it outside. It stinks that bad.

3 Likes

Yes that’s what im doing now but the problem is she is really „stick” with him, she focused on him too much and doesn’t want let him go, she is manupulating him that’s why i want let’s say „destroy” her…

1 Like

If you work with the Goetica then Leraje is excellent for breaking up couples. Also my famous/infamous 3rd pentacle of Mars is great for break ups. It casues fighting and discord.

Santa Meurta is the saint of death, meaning she kills anything (not just people), relationships included.

As far as herbs are concerned you could use:
Jezebel Root, which is great for ending relationships.
Slippery Elm, which also ends relationships.

You can also do a moving candle break up spell. I had a pic of it in my profile but Im trying to be good so I changed it, lolol :rofl:

I’ll pm you the pic if you like.

4 Likes

I worked already with Leraje to break them relationship and Glasya Labolas, tomorrow im gonna do spell to Santa Muerte, its worked but just for a while…they got some bad time but then everything dissapear beause of her…she doesn’t have anything anymore…can you pm me please?

2 Likes

Hello there @Maryjane , I’ll more or less agree on what darkest night has already said:

I’ll add this though one way you can do this, finding a way around their defence, you can do it by cloaking yourself first and then drain their energy. Cloaking can be done with the helps of a spirit or a set of spirits, whereas one such spirit is in the famous Goetic Spirit Zagan. Or you can do cast an cloaking spell of some kind and then drain them just make sure you won’t turn their heads towards you right away.
Another way would be to terrorzing them in their sleep by attacking their subconscious mind, as when we sleep it’s our weakest moment and we usually don’t maintain our awareness of shields when we sleep. SO that’s a good plan to launch something. And finally apparently you can convince a person’s guardians to help you by teaching the other person a lesson, meaning that they need one for their own well being that’s going to be hard but it’s way less dangerous in a way than vampyrism can be. Although I am not an expert drainer I know basic vampyrism and it work fine but you want to make sure you are not discovered by a spiritual practioner unless you can take the heat.

Another way is to stir up some chaos in their life so their energy output goes towards mainting order and getting it back on track, then you can for example drain them.

3 Likes

If you can get a “Bend over” oil would help! Sometimes the target will is stronger than yours so this oil applied to the candle or working for the target helps! If they are really stubborn they would get headaches or mood swings! So don’t use it on someone you care about! But in your case I don’t think you care about her!

3 Likes

I don’t care about her, I will check this oil than you

2 Likes

Damn girl respect. :fist_left: So contacting “The Pretty One” may work well. Me gusta Santa Meurta mucho. Tengo la Magia. Todo es Magia. Btw how long do you usually wait for results with spellwork/summons/evocations?

1 Like

Glasya Labolas I did 2 months ago, and like month ago I made to Leraye, as I said i was checking her by reading her aura and i saw it that was working and then dissapear

1 Like

Yeah thats a good amount of time to wait for results. Hopfully Santa Meurta will help.

1 Like

Well, it wasn’t mentioned yet, but giving up can be really another option too. Sometimes, it may be better, if something takes too much time and energy and still unknown if it will bear any results, to just focus these resources elsewhere more useful.

Just a thought…

1 Like