Person and personality

What you think your personality is, is but a spectrum of the fullness of who you truly are. Though, due to the diminished state of humanity and civilization, even the very body and mind of the human individual is lesser than we used to be as humans. So, these vessels which are now, are not as fit and apt to utilize our own features and prowess as we were before.

Some people attempt to pull god level intelligence into mundane dilemma. Rather, it’s the mundane which should seek to ascend to god. So our goals, ideals, person, all these and more are always evolving. Reach back to who we used to be as Human and to who we already are unbound by all dimensions and forms.

Realize that distant purity which is yourself. There’s no need to call forth the entirety, for such might even be a trauma to you. Rather, feel inside, authorize the aspectual forms to manifest within yourself. Feel the true radiance of living heart and mind. Apprehend the thoughtlight and catch a glimpse as one quick enough to take a hurled lightning bolt into their very hand. No time for mantra. No time for sigil. There is only the NOW!

I’ll bite :o) - how does that differ from the overall aims and aspirations of the RHP, which say that you are always ignorant, never enough, never good enough, nor wise, and must always be looking outside for answers?

(Btw I don’t mind if you think that, it’s fine, just asking!)

Isn’t evolution a natural consequence of attempting to pull the divine into the mundane self, with all its quirks and blindspots, anyway - and isn’t that a more LHP way of looking at things that always feeling humbled before some seemingly external vision of a perfected, evolved, and detached future self?

And the word “should” implies an external moral standard to which the aspirant must adhere, so where is that placed - what, in your proposal, decides that the mundane is a less desirable state than the godlike, mandating that the mundane should aspire to become godlike, but not the other way round?

To pull the god level consciousness into the mundane is risky but I’m about that. It’s assigning god level consciousness to do mundane work that’s somewhat revolting to me. Specifically, in the area of a dilemma. Say a person hurts you. You get emotionally hurt and want justice. Formless super consciousness isn’t interested in the concerns of an individual. What I was saying wasn’t a prescription of rhp ideology. Rather, I was saying to not bother gods will such simple concerns we are naturally fit to resolve.

We should, for our future divinity’s, power and knowledge sake, seek to leave petulant concern behind, adopting god level dilemmas. In other words, humans should not assume gods are so great merely because we persist mundanely and they don’t. Many gods are even interested in our council seeing us fit to ascend to comprehending their level of dilemma.

Why is it? Why is the mundane revolting - or, the drawing of goslike powers to address the mundane?

I mean, why is that revolting, but sdrawing a mundane mind “up” to godlike levels isn’t?

If I’m reading you right - and I might not be - that’s the “fallen, impure mortal versus cleansed and sacred” model?

We should, for our future divinity's, power, and knowledge sake seek to leave petulant concern behind, adopting god level dilemmas. In other words, humans should not assume gods are sogreat merely because we persist mundanely and the don't. Many gods are even interested in our council seeing us fit to ascend to comprehending their level of dilemma.

I’m not sure I understand this bit, can you clarify a little please? No worries if not. :slight_smile: I understand sometimes one just wants to express an idea, and not drill down into every bit when someone doesn’t follow it.

My modes of expression and consideration follow sideways trajectories. Rather than ascending the column, I compare the columns. Though, this sometimes makes it hard for me to sync my expressability in such a manor other people understand me. I often prescribe the visualization of seeing power diminished as it travels from the engine to the wheel. My own expressions do in fact “fall” having been made “impure” being imparted in a realm where all things are diluted. That’s the struggle. So my idea rather is to try and form of message that may awaken the inner initiation within the individual. That way, they feel their own power in their own engine rather than me essentially having to use jumper cables or setting up long winded sequential dialogue.

answer to your first question - the mundane is beautiful. The current mundane is revolting. You ever watch tv? I can’t, the commercials fuck me up.

answer to second question - the mundane doesn’t necessarily ascend sorry for not clarifying this. Rather, the awareness ascends to a fuller response capability.

response to third question - are happy meals and cheap Chinese plastic trash toys “fallen and impure”?

Imagine that through the continuum of the persist thought streams, there are points where ends appear temporarily but at some point, often sprout into further expanding extensions. These are called conclusion pools. Why chill in the shallow overly chlorinated piss diluted public pools when you can surf conclusionless streams of living gods?

Oh, okay.

I won’t tease… :wink:

answer to your first question - the mundane is beautiful. The current mundane is revolting. You ever watch tv? I can't, the commercials fuck me up.

Nope, we got rid of ours last year, never watched it much. That’s just a superficial gloss, I know more people who don’t participate than do.

I guess I’ll play a devil’s advocate role and say that the same mundane desire for media, interconnectedness is how we’re having this conversation - the internet was never meant to become what it has, even the famous early predictions about the world not needing many computers, Bill Gates saying he didn’t think the internet would take off… the river of dross carries nuggets of gold.

The people I know who do like that kind of thing usually treat it as escapism, because they feel disempowered when it comes to changing their lives - an evaluation that’s basically correct, given thewir frame of reference, which doesn’t have magick in at all as a possibility.

I don’t think you can blame a desperate person for stealing a loaf of bread, and I’m reluctant to blame desperate people for fiding whatever shoddy escapism they can., since they don’t (yet) know the worlds that await them.

answer to second question - the mundane doesn't necessarily ascend sorry for not clarifying this. Rather, the awareness ascends to a fuller response capability.

I’ve been through the shocking (but amusing) realisation that as the god of my own creation, I’ve also got a hand (more likely, a shadow subconscious part) in everything in the world, so when I hate something, despise something, I do also tend to find strength in owning a part of that for myself.

What ascends? What descends? What sees, thinks, feels, judges one thing good and another unwortthy? It’s a great maze to explore. :slight_smile:

response to third question - are happy meals and cheap Chinese plastic trash toys "fallen and impure"?

No, they represent the divine aspirations of generations of people who’ve wanted not to be starved, to have their children saved from hard labour on farms, mills, mines, able to afford toys even though they’re far from rich… take a 12th century serf who’s seen more than half his family die before the age of 4, and who’s the property of the Lord of his manor, and try to tell him that overly calorific meals for kids, and imported toys from halfway round the planet, are wrong.

Everything is a matter of perspective.

Imagine that through the continuum of the persist thought streams, there are points where ends appear temporarily but at some point, often sprout into further expanding extensions. These are called conclusion pools. Why chill in the shallow overly chlorinated piss diluted public pools when you can surf conclusionless streams of living gods?

Oh I do that already, no worries there. :slight_smile:

I just see them as a continuum, not a thing apart.

“What ascends? What descends? What sees, thinks, feels, judges one thing good and another unwortthy? It’s a great maze to explore. :)”

I had had a transcendental moment one day. I saw all consciousness as a single organism attempt to collect it’s own thoughts and perspective simulating all manor of interaction to learn from dilemma and consequence. So all that is upon the earth is “good”. But is it interesting!!! :smiley:

"No, they represent the divine aspirations of generations of people who’ve wanted not to be starved, to have their children saved from hard labour on farms, mills, mines, able to afford toys even though they’re far from rich… take a 12th century serf who’s seen more than half his family die before the age of 4, and who’s the property of the Lord of his manor, and try to tell him that overly calorific meals for kids, and imported toys from halfway round the planet, are wrong.

Everything is a matter of perspective."

Brilliant response!

I was thinking of the western worlds contribution to “trash island”. Though sometimes I imagine the surf. I’ll see a mass of countless people. Actually there’s a layer of a place… where I go and visit. It’s like this temporal place where the souls of that very type of surf gather. When I think of my own complaints, I just recall some of the stories I heard listening to those who are long dead.

There was a man whom I met, a father. He had died in the wilderness on his way to search for resources. He was a Chinese man in fact. I saw him in my mind as he shared his heart, sorrow, and life with me. He showed me a vision of himself walking but he fell and his leg split open. He bled to death but it took a very long time. As he sat dying in excruciating pain for hours. He thought of his family and how they would never see him again nor even hear of why he never returned. How they would probably also die now that he, the provider was now dying. He showed me this. Afterwards, these types of stories which the dead have shared with me cause me to transcend from my own petulance.