Persian Magick - Jinns in dream

This case is mentioned in one of the Iranian magic books, which is written by a person named Sakaki. There is no explanation for its details. I only tried once. I could not sleep that night. I got up and sat down. Suddenly, 6 creatures in gray robes and 1 in white robes appeared above my room. This was one of my first experiences when I was 15 years old, so I got scared and tried to escape then woke up. But for a few minutes I did not understand the difference between sleeping and waking.
Instructions:
Write the following words in the palm of your right hand and sleep alone. A group of jinns come to your dream to answer your questions.
Please share your experiences.
Capture

5 Likes

Just curious since you said you did this when you were 15, where you found these symbols at?

In an Iranian magic book. Author name Sakaki. As far as I know, these are a series of numbers and names that have Jewish roots but are written in Persian.

1 Like

Thanks I was just curious and looking for a little more information :slight_smile: That should do it !

Please share your experiences :pray: :pray:

Chaker e dash Ali​:grinning::joy::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

Ahasant, mage mishe hameja irani bashe. agha mokhlesim :heart_eyes: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

Inja por e iraniye

Will be giving it a try tonight and let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: After doing it, I went to sleep around 1 or 2 hours later, I woke up by night a bit starteled and started looking around the room for any presence, but there was none. I will try again tonight after some grounding meditation and some cleansing :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing your experiences :pray:. The purpose of this method is to assess the accuracy of the information in this book. As far as I can remember, I did not feel presence once, but a few days later I came to a conclusion. There are two states: either it is an illusion or it depends on a particular time and constellation that is not mentioned in the book

Is the book in Farsi or Arabic? if in Arabic I can help translate it :slight_smile:

EDIT:

Usually Jinn work requires you to read something on the letters and numbers you draw a kind of consecration and to be cleansed, make sure you got the instruction right :smiley:

It is in Persian. Instructions have been given about different Jinn, but nothing special has been said about this.