Permanent universal circle

What are your thoughts on a permanent universal circle. One that follows you wherever you go.

1 Like

idk sounds very wiccan

i dont believe in circles anyway

2 Likes

There’s no reason why it wouldn’t work. Go for it.

2 Likes

What about spheres

3 Likes

How would such a thing work? Are you suggesting carrying one around like an amulet?

2 Likes

i accept the concept of sphere of influence but not in the literal way

2 Likes

A circle is a temple, a barrier and a gate. Now what does the circle really protect? I believe is the mental integrity of the user. Like a sitter or set and setting during a Shrooms and Lsd trip it serves as reality anchors to advoid the crazy mystic syndrome or the saviour/ prophet syndrome. That said Just do what is called energetic ward daily and you shuld be ok. Also is you hae a working relationship with a specific spirit a circle is not necesary and meaningless.

1 Like

I utilize the circle as finite to infinite movement; clockwise or counter. Circles can create vortices to wormholes be they an anchor or receptacle.

A focus, a barrier, containment? Eh… has to be a sphere and then there’s ways inside beyond the third dimension so they say.

2 Likes

Mental focus and visualization is all that is needed. If you need a visual representation or a reminder of the sigil, feel free. We all practice different. Some of us need only a quiet place, some of us light incense, throw up a circle, draw the sigil, offer blood, and go all out. Hell, I was burned by Lucifer while listening to an invocation. I’ve been possessed just from thinking of an entity. Each magician is different.

This is the Left-hand path, no rules, no gods.

I’ve done circles using the English name of the spirit to the north, my personal sigil to the south, and 2 pentacle to the east and west. I was in full uniform and had no prep time, I used a rock on cement to draw my circle and the sigils.

1 Like

Personally i use circles as a means of raising energy. In my experience the circle makes sure energy doesn’t leak out, leading for more potent magick. The advantage of always having a circle up would include a few things. It would be highly consecrated. Your magick would be more potent all the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I’m not entirely sure how I would go about it. Perhaps an amulet that projected a circle underneath me :thinking:. What do you think?

Depends on the purpose for one.

I also do that and yes it is from the RHP, the so-called golden egg. You visualise yourself sitting in it and protecting you, at best every morning while meditating. Mine has spikes (because this whole RHP-“never injure another human” crap isn’t for me haha) and it protects me from psychic vampires and humans who want to suck my energy.

If you program it that it should protect you anytime and you repeat this exercise often enough it stays by itself the whole day or even weeks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh yes! Thank you!

1 Like

Sounds like an interesting idea! Would you be making it yourself? If so, I have an idea. Perhaps you could make this:

It could be worn as a pendant or brooch. The hanging chain symbolizes projection of the circle to beneath your feet, as you are normally meant to stand within a circle rather than wear it.

2 Likes

Oh fuck that’s genius

I have my moments. :slight_smile:

Edit: If you wanted to, you could carve this in wood and then plate it with gold leaf afterwards. Although it would be awesome if you actually made it from metal! I’m planning on taking a jewelry making class soon actually.

2 Likes

Bookmarking this, ty!

2 Likes

Sure thing. Let me know what you end up making and how it works!

1 Like

Just to be clear, you do know the Universe Circle is NOT a protective circle, right? It is a summoning circle, based off of the Gateway of Pacts in the Book of Azazel. It won’t protect you from anything, which is why a secondary circle is usually cast around it.

I’ve read all the comments talking about protective spheres, so I just wanted to be sure the OP knows what the Universe Circle is actually used for. Having a summoning circle always open around you has the potential to leave you open to a lot of nasty things unless other protective measures are taken.

2 Likes