Perhaps I should start over?

After a few years of evoking spirits and working with death essence. Something happened in my life. (I prefer not to go into a lot of detail about what happened) suffice to say that ever since that day I can no longer summon. Spirit mentors I have known for many years, now refuse to respond. I don’t know what to do to fix this… everything I have tried to reconnect has failed miserably. Any suggestions?? Advice??

No suggestions (yet), but a few questions:

Did you consistantly get results before from your evocations?

Did you have any warnings not to do something, which you ignored or misinterpreted?

Have you had any readings done on this by a competent magician?

What did you do with the death essence? Is it possible you pissed some spirit/s off with whatever you were doing?

If you can answer those, it might shed some light on whatever happened. But it might be difficult if you can’t give us any idea about the event you mentioned.

Also, please check your Messages link at the top of the page. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:6638”]No suggestions (yet), but a few questions:

Did you consistantly get results before from your evocations?

Did you have any warnings not to do something, which you ignored or misinterpreted?

Have you had any readings done on this by a competent magician?

What did you do with the death essence? Is it possible you pissed some spirit/s off with whatever you were doing?

If you can answer those, it might shed some light on whatever happened. But it might be difficult if you can’t give us any idea about the event you mentioned.

Also, please check your Messages link at the top of the page. :)[/quote]

I did get constant results to my evocations.
I meditate on the warnings and go to the spirits to advise on how to proceed if at all.
No competent magus near me for a reading… did get an oracle reading that did not she’d much light…
I may have used the term death essence wrong. Death essence was the term a spirit I evoked called the blood evocation I used at the time.
As far as what happened… I lost my daughter to sids, her mother to suicide, my home to a fire along with my business all inside of six months. I snapped went into a dark rage conjured my rage and grief one night. When I awoke I was in a hospital. I had lost all my memories and was temporarily unable to use my motor fuctions.

I’m so very sorry to hear that, what a nightmare.

Is it possible someone either cursed you, or that something you did rebounded?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:6638”]I’m so very sorry to hear that, what a nightmare.

Is it possible someone either cursed you, or that something you did rebounded?[/quote]

Anything is possible. A few have tried to curse and bind me… as far I knew none succeeded… most of what I did was for seeking knowledge.
One, a fellow practitioner that is no longer in my life, commented on my methods saying that they were a arrogant and dangerous…
When I evoked it was without tools, alters, or other devices rarely even a circle. I used my blood and intent only. It was the first technique I learned and the one that seemed to work the best for me

Check your PMs, also other people might be able/willing to lend a hand - this could be any magician here who runs into trouble, for whatever reason, so I hope we can help you sort this out.

I am thankful for your time and aid in this matter. Just sent reply to pm.

Back to basics! Use your intent (and blood if you want), but don’t use it to commune or summon, use it to execute your will directly.