Perfume after evocation

After summoning President Buer, from the place where I have set up his altar comes a perfume, which is lasting many days after the summoning. It also happened when I summoned the Duchess Bune. Does anyone know the meaning of this persistent perfume?
Thanks for your replies!

2 Likes

It is them presenting themselves.could also be Bastet

2 Likes

Why Bastet if I have summoned other demons?

3 Likes

Well she can make a presence unannounced maybe you worked with her in a previous life

3 Likes

I love cats, I’ve had a lot of them and I often call my latest cat … maybe it could hit Bastet <3 Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Sometimes deities give off certain aromas. It could also be that your psychic smell is strong (sorry I don’t know the proper term)

3 Likes

I’ve “smelled” the scent of spirits before. So not uncommon, one of many ways a spirit can manifest themselves.

2 Likes

Clairalience would be the word you seek :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has the smell been the same amongst all of them, or different?

1 Like

Different. I have conjured them with oils, as well as incense made from herbs suitable for demons.

1 Like

Not to take away from your experience, but could it have been the lingering incenses or oils?
I’ve had that at times, where I would smell incense at random or oil, and it was just residual, though it was strengthened as reminder or when asked if there could be an offering made.
Though I’ve had also at other times, had it happen “inexplicably” with fragrances, perfumes, oils and incense alike, smells of flowers or even foods. Especially in areas that shouldn’t have any, to be clear.
Sometimes it can be a reminder, at other times it can be a communication of interest, something to tell you, other times it can also be a case of simply acknowledging their presence.
I’m well aware of certain ancestry coming through with certain perfumes, smells.

I use plenty of candles and other incense related smells while starting up any summoning just to set the tone ready with scents to please any said spirit by an incense offering. Lavender being my choice that I usually use. I’ve also noticed in the past that even without using any of my incense materials I would notice a rather sweet smell coming after the complete summoning. A unique smell that I knew wasn’t from anything else from me as I can tell them apart. If I’m in my meditative spot over here finishing up and I know all my incense materials are up in my cabinets how is that I’m smelling a minor sweet like perfume over here in my locked room? From there you can notice the spirit just manifested themselves with a particular scent that can possibly catch your nose. Nothing to worry for the OP. Spirits like mentioned manifest themselves with scents to make a presence known to us.

1 Like

I smelled that smell, several days after the summoning, in response to a request I made to President Buer.

1 Like

Then you have yourself explained it’s reasoning :smiley:

Happy castings friend.

1 Like

Which or What perfume was it? On the qabalah and the qlipoothic tree, and knowing the astrological placement of the goetia, helps you to know by correspondence tables, on who goes with which.

I can’t tell you which perfume. I have an underdeveloped sense of smell. This surprised me further.

1 Like