Performing magick and spiritual ascent with no knowledge

Can someone raise Kundalini with no knowledge of the chakras, of the Deities, etc? I’ve heard of Kundalini randomly being awakened in unsuspecting people around the world. What about evocation? Can a person from day one evoke a demonic king and have a full conversation? If so what influences this? I believe that everyone has this power in them but I have a hard time understanding why and how these spontaneous experiences happen. Anyone care to share their thoughts :slight_smile:?

5 Likes

The what .-.

See there are certain things that can be bypassed to do all of this. Some kids do the evocation/communication without knowing what it is. Some “imaginary” friends are such. So yeah, its always possible

4 Likes

Sorry I meant deities. What about your thoughts on how and why? Some kids have such a close connection to the spiritual world.

2 Likes

If you’re open to it, it can happen spontaneously… Not really rhyme or reason. Its like a radio in my eyes. If the antenna is ready to receive, it will.

3 Likes

Yes.

Yes, if you pique some demonic king’s interest with your actions or something. Maybe if they think your agendas would align quite well with theirs, for example. They’ll never approach you for no reason, though.

5 Likes

Yep. Called instinct and intuition.

3 Likes

What do you guys think about kundalini rising in some many people just out of nowhere. It’s happening more and more. It’s like “Earth’s” consciousness is rising. Perhaps it’s because of the influx of knowledge and the new spiritual movement? I feel as though it’s something more

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies by the way. When i have a question it bugs me :smile:

1 Like

Sudden Trauma can trigger kundalina to shoot streigh to the crown chakra.

2 Likes

Very true. It’s seemed those with trauma are more connected to the spiritual forces. Perhaps disassociation with the body comes into play with this. Not trying to sound inconsiderate just spitballing here… Rape victims often have reported occurrences of leaving the body during the incident.

1 Like

I’m not sure. I have seen studies to back up my personal observations suggesting some truly autistic people have an easier time with spirit contact and communication. Whatever is going on also seems to leave many of them predisposed on some natural level. I honestly think it has something to do with brain waves.

3 Likes

My asperger’s has me squarely in the autistic range, and I have been in this from age five or so with dreams and such until I turned fourteen and actively sought my own answers; when I released the seal over me, I instantly came out the gate with what I always called an unfair advantage. Its just your soul, man. Some are older, some younger; some more and less human. Some more knowledgeable and beloved by the spirits.

4 Likes