Performed Lucifer Invocation this evening

So this evening, after what has been a turbulent week, I felt a compelling urge from what I expect is Lucifer and not my own restlessness to perform a great invocation of him. Before I explain the experience, I’ll tell a little about my process for those who will likely ask me in advance! Enjoy, and please, share your thoughts on measures of improvement if you see them befitting!

With his tapestry, facing East, and marked by Dragon’s Blood Oil, my Semen, and Abramelin oil, I lit a fire in my cauldron. I had the traditional armaments of black and red candles, Incense specifically made for this ritual, with some Frankincense.

I performed his Enn for roughly 15 minutes. The traditional “Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer,” and I included additional chants based off The Complete Book of Demonolatry Magic, the Order of the Nine Angles, Daemon Barzai, and Enochian text inspired by another sorcerer. A somewhat thick amalgamation of phrasing and chanting was performed, but it has never failed me, or my work in the Draconian and Qlipa.

After the flames died down and I rest in front of his sigil and meditated for what I assumed was at least 10-15 minutes. I sometimes tend to struggle with a completely cleared mind, though at varying points I felt a powerful and electric energy pulse through me, and the faint, but towering vision of him standing before me. It was majestic, almost, in those moments I could both sense him within me, and in front of me. Lucifer’s presence is both as intense as it is intimate. Sometimes the energies can feel overtly sexual in the sense of his power, and command.

It has been a very intense hour for me, this evening: I felt compelled to share my little bit of experience with you all this evening.

Chant used:

Lucibel, Lucifer, Lumial
Reayha Bacana Lyan Reme Quim Lucifero
Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer (repeated 15+ times)
Ol Um Sa Zodameta Gohed Lumiel
Aperiatur Terra, et Germinet Lucifer
Aperiatur Qliphoth; Invoco Lucifer
Lucifer, Asturel, Liftoach Kliffot
Reayha Bacana Lyan Reme Quim Lucifer
Aperiatur Qliphoth; Invoco Lumial
Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer (Once again, chanted numerously)
Lucibel, Lucifer, Lumial
Reayha Bacana Lyan Reme Quim Lucibel
Zirdo Lucifer A Micalzo Gah De Ror

Addendum: no vibration formula were used in this one, as they are sometimes difficult to perform.

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Hey no problem, thanks for reading!

1 Like