People are gonna try to close my astral senses

So recently my parents confronted me, saying they know about my magick, now they’re gonna get someone (probably my grandfather) to try and close my astral senses and magickal abilities, i’m planning to project the idea that my senses are already close to whoever is going to take up the task and i’m definitely gonna fight against whoever tries to close my senses but i need more than that, does anyone have any tips?

1 Like

You don’t need any tips!
Nothing is going to happen!

I assume they are religious and think that praying in the name of their god or messiah is going to stop you from practicing magick.

They are pathetic and weak, their god and messiah are rather impotent spiritual forces.
The only way something will happen is if you BELIEVE that it can and/or will happen.

1 Like

You don’t need any tips!
Nothing is going to happen!

I assume they are religious and think that praying in the name of their god or messiah is going to stop you from practicing magick.

They are pathetic and weak, their god and messiah are rather impotent spiritual forces.
The only way something will happen is if you BELIEVE that it can and/or will happen.[/quote]

His grandfather is a skilled magician, somewhat left hand path oriented, if I remember correctly. His mother has her astral senses opened too I believe.

1 Like

As alluded to by deathwish, the power of disbelief can be extremely strong.

However thats going to be hard because it seems to me that you already believe they can take away your power, and just choosing to disbelieve is not so easily done.

I think you need to ask for protection from someone non-physical, and maybe not directly confront the attacks on you, assuming that this person who is going to be doing them is significantly more accomplished than you and knows their stuff.

If there is a major external force dynamically and intelligently interfering with their attempts to control you, I can only imagine that that would make their task almost impossible to accomplish, and maybe complicate their own lives in a way they really dont want it to.

Just a thought.

Or you could try and negotiate with them… and just avoid this whole conflict entirely.

Ti Chi the situation from something bad into something good, you know? Redirect the energy.

1 Like

Energetically assume the form of someone who is already closed.

1 Like

Even if the people staging this little “intervention” in your life are magicians themselves, they cannot strip you of sense or power unless you allow it. At the end of the day only YOU are responsible for maintaining yourself.

That being stated, having people intrude upon you in such a manner is vile and spiritual rapey, as they presume to blame you for their woes and also feel entitled to supercede your Will. Maybe instead focus on strengthening your core and energy systems, create psychic shields. Also, there is the possibility of using their attempts against them. Create a feedback loop that ensnares them into what they attempt with you… Or do some good old fashioned baneful magick as you have a “heads up” on the entire situation as you know the players involved or the lengths they will go to.

You can go incognito if needed until you can leave that environment, or you can openly defy them, laughing at their pathetic attempts to clip your wings…

Just know you walk in your own power…so you can protect it from mauraders and arrogant people who are fearful sheeple, who choose to lash out and stifle what they don’t comprehend instead of taking responsibility for their own lives…

2 Likes

Did your parents tell you this? That they’re going to get someone to try to do these things?

1 Like

Exactly! She beat me to what I was going to say.

1 Like

This is all based on my family, who weren’t the best but were also definitely not the worst, I don’t know if any of it will be applicable to you:

I remember living with my family and a lot of things go unsaid, there are assumptions and presumptions, that nasty stealthy sense of people who think, incorrectly, that they know more about you than you do yourself (which is usually based on their own psychological hangups) - there’s a lot going on, unspoken, and based on the idea that you’ll just accept any shit handed to you, and come back in line.

Because they have your best interests at heart, or just because they’re right goddamit, and who are you to argue.

I found it healthy for me to start speaking out about these things, difficult though it was, because the unspoken was like some horrible undertow that drowned me out as a person.

Aside from clearing the air, it meant that I started to draw boundaries for the first time, which to some extent made them have to take me more seriously, but it also has the (probably less noble) effect of them knowing that you can make them unconfortable by being outspoken, when they prefer a lot of things to go unsaid.

I’m talking for example about people stealing money from my purse here, or going through drawers where I kept sex toys (I was 16, that’s legal in the UK) and then giving me the evils, even though I’d said my bedroom was off limits, that’s just 2 small things.

I was supposed to put up with this, feel shamed into throwing away things they didn’t like… gah anyway that’s just personal examples, of the kinds of areas where everything was supposed to not be openly and verbally addressed, then challenged.

Getting back to your case, it is hard to know what you could say because we don’t know the context in which you received the information that they plan to do this, so I’m just going to post a few ideas, but they might miss the mark.

First, unless you’re a child, you can simply refuse to be in the same room as this guy; secondly, you can wait until a time when the family are together and say you REFUSE to permit them to do this, you don’t consent to anyone judging or attempting to alter your right to freedom of belief and practice, and that what they want to do is WRONG.

Third, find one of the spirits who governs magick, for this I recommend either Thoth or Azazel, and ask them to step in on your side to prevent any interference in your explorations of magick. I also reccoment you ask your Higher Self, in a prayer done late at night and with no other distractuions, to protecxt you to the fullest and to prevent any interference in your abilities.

Fourth, find a spirit who is associated with “invisibility” which seems to also cover hiding the fact you do magick (which has been a life or death necessity for a long time for magicians), and asking them to, should it come to it, hide and protect your overall capacity for magick and spiritual sensitivity from those who try to blind you.

All of what’s been said above is good regarding belief etc., but it also never hurts to KNOW you have the big guns on your side, to help counteract the beliefs these people may try to implant in you.

I would say, get Belial involved - he hates rank-pulling, and any attempt by one human being to claim dominion over another, and I get a sense that he’d enjoy this, but he may be a little more than you want to handle right now.

That’s what I can think of, offhand - I know my personal experiences may not be applicable (and that was only 2 examples, there were loads more!) but families can be fucking weird at times and they so take for granted that they have the same rights over you, that their responsibilities to you as a baby granted them, it’s something that sometimes takes a lot of guts and determination to start breaking free of.

Good luck, whatever you do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I also was thinking of Belial. He especially hates when others try to interfere with the progress of someone on their side, so to speak, someone who is a magician and even more so when it’s religious people doing the indoctrination. He seems to get a ‘kick’ out of taking things out of boundary and defying societal norms, going against morals and beliefs that we have been conditioned to bow down to.

1 Like