Pentagram ring

I have a pentagram ring which way should I wear it? In other words when I look at my hand should the ring be in the inverted position or the other way around? Thanks.

1 Like

The tradition is that energy flows up the right arm and down the left, so if you mean to use it to “throw” black magick, left hand and point towards palm, or on right hand to draw in black magick, same thing - point towards palm so that funnels the energy “up.”

I know someone’s going to come on here and say it doesn’t matter, but I figured it this way and since I line up the tins in my pantry using a ruler, I’m not really the type to just put it on any which way! :wink:

I’m not sure how other people wear them and there may even be a tradition to do the opposite, that’s just my reasoning.

5 Likes

So if I’m charging a sigil or Evoking a spirits essence into a statue the ring should be on my left hand. And if I want to charge myself up to do the above mentioned it be on my right hand.

3 Likes

Yes, I have a lot of gemstone rings, even plastic rings with Bindrunes, symbols, all sorts, and that’s how I do it, I was taught that up the right, down the left thing but have also seen things in magickal workings that confirmed it for me.

Other people cast/push out with their right hand because it;s the dominant hand, but one of the healers I trained with said that was still the same, you’re just storing energy into it, kind of like saving spit to spit out rather than swallow, kind of a gross metaphor but it makes sense.

3 Likes

As always you have been very helpful. I will be keeping in contact with you on when things will proceed and there outcome.

1 Like

You’re welcome, always a pleasure to share my own stuff and see someone who works as hard as you do! :wink:

2 Likes

I consider you my mentor any advice, guidance and assistance is greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

As a matter of fact if you will allow me and when you have availability time I would like to work with you in all matters pertaining to Lilith and if possible Samael. I would prefer to deal with like minded members who also follow and deal with both Lilith and Samael.

1 Like

I don’t work so much with them, it’s so kind of you to say this, but they are not foremost in my “pantheon” of gods I walk with… @succupedia knows Lilith better than most though, and he digs as deep, often deeper, into the mechanics and angles of things as me! :thumbsup:

1 Like

OK thanks for the info. But I’ll still come to you for advice and such. :grinning:

1 Like

Is there a way that I can start or make a category dedicated to Lilith and Samael so as to get others who follows them their recommendations, suggestions, etc?

And know of Asenath_Mason I’ll definitely be following her teachings.

1 Like

Always welcome, you know my deal - if I have time i’ll do what i can, if not, then not. :wink:

I think the categories here are intentionally broad, and ultimately someone dictated by BALG’s courses etc, BUT if you wanted to start a “Lilith & Samael” kind of mega-thread, asking people to share what they have, that might work?

1 Like

OK cool thanks.

1 Like

When it comes to necklaces and other jewelries, I would turn the sigils inwards, letting it touch the fabric of my skin rather than letting the energies flow outwards.

Rings that reflect dedication and loyalty - and I’m speaking of experience of the traditions of my own spirits - your ring should be on your right hand. For a more intimate relationship, your left hand works best, and this kind of tradition is not an Abrahamic tradition, either.

2 Likes