Pentagram exercise - Success

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to make sure that Im on the right path. Today i started pentagram exercise mentioned in video 3 in evocation course. Ive made my pentagram with red paint on common black paper and hang it on a wall. I´ve used binaural beats to help get tg sync. After only 1 minute the lines started started to dissappear. There were a time when i couldnt see a pentagram entirely, just black paper. Also i couldnt see “static rain” i just had blurred vision a little. Is this normal?

I would like to also say thanks for this great community and E.A.s works! :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“Regan443, post:1, topic:2437”]Hi everybody,

I just wanted to make sure that Im on the right path. Today i started pentagram exercise mentioned in video 3 in evocation course. Ive made my pentagram with red paint on common black paper and hang it on a wall. I´ve used binaural beats to help get tg sync. After only 1 minute the lines started started to dissappear. There were a time when i couldnt see a pentagram entirely, just black paper. Also i couldnt see “static rain” i just had blurred vision a little. Is this normal?

I would like to also say thanks for this great community and E.A.s works! ;)[/quote]

I did it today for the 2nd time. Last week I tried it but got discouraged. I noticed that today I was not paying attention to how I was saying the incantation. It felt at times the pentagram I drew had it own glow to it and the light of the candles got brighter. Also I felt the need to smear some blood on the lines of the pentagram. Was this OK to do?

1 Like

Using blood is ALWAYS ok.

1 Like