Pendulum divination offering

Hey guys I’m looking on testing out my pendulum skills so im offering 5 free readings with a max of 5 questions each, note that I’m just testing my skills and would like to test it on others… So I would like some feedback to see how accurate my readings are… thanks!!

I’m sorry, @Csiriso but you cannot offer any sort of divination to the forum, as you have not been here long enough. You only joined us July 4 and there is a rule in place that new members have to be active for 90 days minimum before being allowed to offer readings.

Here is the relevant part of the rules:

@Lady_Eva can confirm.

1 Like

Oh true sorry man

3 Likes

No problem, just a friendly heads up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But… if you do want to test it you could go to the power sensing thread the rule doesn’t apply their, and I would say it fits in. Just a suggestion

1 Like

The rule applies to the offering of any kind of divination reading. What is done in the power sensing thread does not qualify as divination, which is why the rule doesn’t apply there. If the OP offered pendulum dowsing there, he would still be breaking the rule.

2 Likes

Yes and no meh let’s agree to disagree. If he traded it with someone I still don’t see the rule being broke.

Imo reading is a sort of divination

1 Like

I completely understand. I thought the same thing so I asked @Lady_Eva for clarification when a couple of brand new members jumped into the sensing thread, and she said that it was a grey area but so far what happens there is not considered divination so the rule doesn’t currently apply, but that could change.

Since it is a grey area, if the OP is interested, he should check with the mighty moderator just to be safe.

2 Likes

did u do ppl yet? im down if your still doing this