Pazuzu and Belial

Hello ! Is Pazuzu linked in any way with Belial . In the last few weeks i ve worked with Belial , it was very good and enjoyable , but in the last week i ve asked him to show himself to me in a dream. He never did it , but i got a tall shady shadow figure with a voice like a hammer wich shattered my head with his name “” PAZUZU “” . No nightmare , just that . What do you guys think about this ? Thx in advance for your response !

1 Like

Welcome @Stan_Andrei

“It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you in magick, you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:”

2 Likes

They’re not the same entity, but once you work with one you may be seen by others. It could be an invitation to work with Pazuzu. I’d suggest evoking Pazuzu to ask him if he’s the same entity you saw in the dream (or it was a messenger) and sort out if or how you want to work together.

1 Like

I did it already , he didn t say much , but i convinced him to do a number of crack sound in my room for yes , and other number for no … the only thing is just he made a lot more sound for yes than i expected him to do . For now i can t tell why he was in my dream but i feel his energy being … not hostile , but neither friendly . His presence had a immediate effect on my body , i m very energic but in a bad way , i cant sleep , i can t do one thing at a time , my mind is in all places . When i try to meditate on him to.get some visuals from him , all i get is red colour . Anyway , i m not convinced is pazuzu , he can be an impostor . I will keep an eye on the situation . Thank you for your help sir !

1 Like

Dude, you had a dream about Belial’s partnership to Pazazu. Then you invited one or both of them to meet with you in your private santuary. You made some form of intimate connection with them. You did it. Knowing that should encourage you to keep doing it until your perception skills and senses are attuned well enough to have more certainty and clarity in your communications and workings. Good luck

What i meant was that possibly what you wanted belial to accomllish would have pazazu involved if you welcomed that involvement.

1 Like

Thank you for your time and response , sir !

UPDATE : One week or two have passed and my mind is a battlefield. Pazuzu energy is very hard to handle and i feel like i should ask Belial to help me reach balance . In the past few days i felt the urge to study about exorcism and possesion . I ve already read 500 + pages on the subject . I don t embrace the ideas in this book and i don t embrace the ideas i ve had on entities before reading this books . Right now my days are split . Half a day i read , half a day i think . I had 2 sigils . One of Belial , one of pazuzu , last night i was meditating on them and i felt deep inside me that i should burn them because i can t deal with the energy . Said and done , i chanted enns etc until i felt the presence , i told them i will burn the sigils for various reasons and after i felt at peace with me i did it . The burning process was slow , there wasn t fire , only burning … very , very slow and beautiful in a very poetic way . I ve tryied to get fire on those papers 3 times but i couldn t , i got only the slow process and a lot of smoke . Rigt now i feel like a target , i ve never done banishing before , and i won t do it , but something tells me that i should know how to tame wild horses because they will come at some point .

Before you make any more posts @Stan_Andrei, please do as you were asked to do a week ago and properly introduce yourself. It is a rule here and required. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

2 Likes

Your other thread was closed, as it was an exact duplicate of what was already written here.

1 Like

UPDATE : One week or two have passed and my mind is a battlefield. Pazuzu energy is very hard to handle and i feel like i should ask Belial to help me reach balance . In the past few days i felt the urge to study about exorcism and possesion . I ve already read 500 + pages on the subject . I don t embrace the ideas in this book and i don t embrace the ideas i ve had on entities before reading this books . Right now my days are split . Half a day i read , half a day i think . I had 2 sigils . One of Belial , one of pazuzu , last night i was meditating on them and i felt deep inside me that i should burn them because i can t deal with the energy . Said and done , i chanted enns etc until i felt the presence , i told them i will burn the sigils for various reasons and after i felt at peace with me i did it . The burning process was slow , there wasn t fire , only burning … very , very slow and beautiful in a very poetic way . I ve tryied to get fire on those papers 3 times but i couldn t , i got only the slow process and a lot of smoke . Rigt now i feel like a target , i ve never done banishing before , and i won t do it , but something tells me that i should know how to tame wild horses because they will come at some point .