Pawn Your Soul here

Hi

Are you fat, lazy, stupid, ignorant, mildly retarded, have a cat with Down’s syndrome or own a dog that refuses to make eye contact with you?

If so I’ve got better news than a negative paternity test, right now you can pawn your soul HERE on this very thread! That’s right…it’s totally legit and worth it. I can make all your dreams come true!

Just post a comment and let ME give YOU the offer of a lifetime. Why sell or loan out your soul for high interest rates and shady small print.

Just comment below if interested and I will use my abilities to scry into the ether and see exactly what your soul is worth. I’ll reply back and if you agree we’ll get your soul pawned out faster than you can say “She’s 18 officer, I swear!”

So…um…what can I git fer mine?

Hold on a minute there spark plug…let me put my scrying glasses on…

Hmmm

Ok

Jesus! You need to let a doctor lance that thing.

Alright, the best I can offer you is a 100k a year job and an unfaithful stripper girlfriend.

I know you from somewhere…You look like that sumbitch that came in here trying to pawn chili recently.

Dammit!

Stuff had more rat turds than Mickey’s shorts and I think there was a finger tip in there too.

Lol doing readings to see the nature of people’s souls would be a good idea. XD

I could do that but most wouldn’t like what the see.

Speaking of which I’ll give you a VHS copy of Liar, Liar for your soul.

Hey The Wandering Pawn Man what would I get for mine?
Oh you Clairvoyant Master of the Dumping Price…

Flattery will get you everything…

…if by everything you mean some thawed freezer pops a slightly deformed traffic come and some hard candy I found on the guy who was on the wrong side of traffic come. Don’t worry the wrapper is still on them.

Your welcome!

Well it depends on the level of the soul the reading is done on. If it’s the Nephesh, then yea, I agree with you there. If it’s the one in Yechidah, which is in Kether, then everyone will like it hehe.

hhhmmmmm now this is interesting (YES IM BACK) LOL
What could das bodomite get for his (not that its for sale) badass quantum energy form of mass proportions?

Its a good thing I just got off work and still have my safety glasses on, God knows where this thing has been!

Interesting…

Ooohh

Aawww

Ok, a 6 pack of Blue Moon, a slightly used dildo and a set of steak knives.

[quote="-TWF-, post:12, topic:2789"]Its a good thing I just got off work and still have my safety glasses on, God knows where this thing has been!

Interesting…

Ooohh

Aawww

Ok, a 6 pack of Blue Moon, a slightly used dildo and a set of steak knives.[/quote]

Damn some how I thought it would be worth a little more than that! ROFLMAO!

Of course its worth more than that! THIS IS A PAWN SHOP, if I didn’t try to bend you over the counter it just wouldn’t be right.

Fine, Fine.

I’ll toss in a Makita drill without the battery and pack of smokes…choose your brand.

[quote="-TWF-, post:14, topic:2789"]Of course its worth more than that! THIS IS A PAWN SHOP, if I didn’t try to bend you over the counter it just wouldn’t be right.

Fine, Fine.

I’ll toss in a Makita drill without the battery and pack of smokes…choose your brand.[/quote]

HAHAHHAAHH HEY HEY HEY I didn’t say I will selling my soul fool! xD I just said I was inquiring! ROFL

I have a feeling that the dildo and the steak knives may be related :open_mouth:

What about me mister? What is my soul worth?

EDIT: BODOMITE!!! Welcome back.

Well let me take a gander…

Hmmm

Well hello

Well the economy is pretty tight right now and souls is a dime a dozen and I got a pocket of nickels so the best I can swing is a copy of my book :How To Paint Penises Using Your Own Penis, my exclusive formula to evoke Ra’men and a crystal ball.

I like this thread. This is a magickal revolution.

Thanks guy, you can have a copy of Cool Runnings to go with that Liar, Liar.

I should have came to TWF’s store first, all I got for mine was this lousy T-shirt.