Pathworking to meet and greet

Hello Magicians,

I’m now exploring the concept of pathworking, I’m already done reading Lucifer and the hidden demons as well as Jareth Tempest books. Must say, I absolutely love the whole idea, fortunately I’m feeling like able to imagine all the scenes accurately. Now the issue is : both of them heavily relies on a specific task that you need to give to the entity you’re visiting whatever it’s a demon or angel…

I’d love to just visit those ‘‘worlds’’ to : Challenge my imagination, chill and exchange with entities without tasking them anything, the main point would be develop that ability to leave the entity ‘‘free’’ from my personal imagination and to give him ‘‘free will’’ so that he can act/say whatever he wants… (I don’t know if that makes sens lol)

If you can recommand me any book I’d be grateful, I’m open to visit any spirit/realm

You might like Robert Bruce’s Astral Dynamics perhaps? Or a book that’s generally about lucid dreaming and astral travel.

2 Likes

Yes, you can pathwork without asking the spirits for anything. That’s basically how I got the mantras I’ve posted on the forum.

The technique uses your imagination as a bridge so there’s really no way to “free” the spirits from your imagination completely. However, if you practice diligently, eventually the spirits will begin to act outside of your imaginative intent, to “take on a life of their own,” so to speak.

6 Likes

They can do it. They won’t attack you (at least as you have your guardian with you, Raziel in your case, most likely), but they can do other things, show you stuff and answer questions if they want (and you’re able to hear them). Your imagination should take a life of its own at some point, so they can try to communicate through impressions and hand/facial signs; not everything is about hearing.

2 Likes

Can we associate pathworking to astral travel (a real out-of-body experience per se) ? I noticed that many occultists agree but some don’t. I’ll def check this book out thank you

So can I use Jareth’s method to just communicate with angels, feel their energies, without requesting anything ?

Yes. Pathworking brings you into contact, but what you do there is up to you.

4 Likes

So I’ve tried pathworking with some Archangels that I used to evoke. So far, can say that they are more eager to converse with me without any task at hand but in order to increase the clarity of such conversations it is important to develop your astral senses.

On the other hand, during evocations some of them are straight down to business and ask you to get to the point straight away, then to close the ritual to avoid chitchat that’s not related to the task… Some archangels that I’m used to work with are more prone to discuss other matters than business but will also at some point, kindly ask you to move on. I may qualify evocation as a somewhat formal meeting with them, while pathworking can be also be more of a ‘‘meet and great’’…

Did you had similar impressions ?