Pathworking or Pact

Hey All,

I am looking to demonic Ascent and am wondering whether to follow the pathworking given in Evoking Eternity (Belial, Azazel, Aosoth, Adramelech) or to pact with Azazel as given in the Book of Azazel.

Any advice would be appreciated, especially from anyone who has done either a pact or the pathworking.

1 Like

I am doing the one from EE and it has been a ride. Belial has opened a lot of doors and taught me a lot. I haven’t moved on to Azazel yet as I am still internalizing the lessons and dealing with the changes in my life. I thought I would do a month with Belial and then take a few weeks dealing with the life changes, but it has been 4 months and I am still learning from the lessons he taught me.

One thing that really was driven home for me is that the Demon will give you all or more than what you ask for. They assume that you can deal with it, or maybe they don’t care if you can deal with it. Either way just be cautious of what they teach. Belial taught me a binding that works wonders but he did not teach me the wisdom of knowing when to use it and on whom.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, Orismen.

1 Like

Do a pact, it’s fucking worth it.

I’d pathwork and find a spirit compatible with you before making a pact with it, then again I’m not the commitment type.

I agree with TWF, get to know an entity through several evocations before committing to a pact. Through the evocations you can decide if this is an entity you want to be more involved with.

1 Like