Path working with eyes open?

Do you always have to close your eyes?? I do pathworking with my eyes open is that ok as well? Because my mind isn’t working optimally with eyes closed

eyes open or closed doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Can I say the request in my mind as well??

I do a lot honestly. It’s just how always worked. I use telepathy with animals so if kind passed on to my magick and spiritual working.

2 Likes

I prefer having my eyes open. It’s 100x easier to visualize for me and I know I’m in control.

1 Like

Telepathy with animals? I’ve heard of this, never got to practicing it.

Although I have had “moments” that I feel were telepathic, specifically with my pet cat Tootsie, and a few horses when I was horse back riding.

Is it similar to telepathy with spiritual beings?

1 Like

Yes I used it all the time in the vet office and my own animals. It helps with wild hurt animals too. I even used it as sea world with the dolphins because I read in one of my zoology classes that they use it all the time with each other in the wild.

As far as I know it is the same as it would be with spirits.

1 Like

Zoology classes teach about telepathy…?

I didn’t think it was scientifically proven.

I’ll probably start trying to do it more with my dog, for some reason (I suspect he has some sort of abuse history before I adopted him) he is always skittish, and nervous. So maybe I’ll use it to somehow reassure him, get him to relax.

1 Like

No it was a study form wild dolphins where they believe that dolphins use it while out on the wild. They were seeing a lot of hunting and patterns and such with vocal/ echo communication.

1 Like

Okay, yeah that sounds more likely.

1 Like