Path Of Smoke - Group Working For The Zanda's ( Black Magick Of Ahriman )

Pitching my hat into the ring. Pleasure to join ye :wink:

1 Like

Welcome brother :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

Hi there I have the book and I’d like to join. :smiley: Although I have yet to immerse myself completey into the current, I’d happy to be a part of a focused group. :+1:

2 Likes

Of course even better if you’re just starting out, welcome aboard.

2 Likes

I’m still in the beginning stages myself so its all good

2 Likes

Okay once the numbers tally up just a bit we’ll start a group chat.

3 Likes

Thank you a quick question have you created the altar urn yet? And if so how did you find the living sacrifice? Over here in scandinavia it’s pretty much impossible unless it’s spring.

You can buy a snake. But thats only for the nexion if I remember right

Awsome! Thanks for having me.

1 Like

No problem! Yeah the altar just requires bone powder and grave yard dirt, and dirt from a lightning struck tree

The snake is indeed for the nexion, I have just about every ingredient except lightning struck dirt, and the snake. The graveyard dirt was easy to get hold off. Do you only have sacrifice the snake once and not get another because I don’t remember if it said you have to feed the urn once a week, with your blood only or if you need to get another one to keep the nexion empowered and growing?

1 Like

The blood one a week is for the blackened fire, not the urn, and that is your blood.

The Nexion is the higher step of the altar so don’t worry about it straight away.

And do what I did for the dirt, brawl Thor :wink:

What if you don’t have the book?

You can also use earth empowered with gemstones or from a nexus point of leylines.
Plotting Religious sites is one way to map out leylines.

2 Likes

I may be able to throw my hat in the ring. I have a suspison things aee about to get busy with Aighash. Been preparing to create the evocation fetish and the venom.

1 Like

I have the book as well and would like to join, I’m not very far into yet. I just collected some grave dirt today, dont know if I will be able to find a tree struck by lightning though.

Ahriman teaching me in possession how to become total darkness.

2 Likes

the exercise give in page 89 is it the circle counter creation ?

Hey is this still open?

Hi, i’m also in the beginning stages of the path of smoke, how do i join the group?

1 Like