Path of frozen thorns

So as I just started a 9 month long working, with the idea of working and learning from 9 goddesses 1 per month for 9 months. Thought it might be useful to keep a journal of sorts.
Goals: Deepening/ forging a new bond with these deities. Strengthening my mind, body and spirit with daily invocation.]
Means: Invocation, monthly tasks specific for the deity, mantra meditation, specific diet and exercise, internal and external alchemy.

Month of Hekate.
Task: Reading magickal texts 1 h a day, rite of the torchbearer at the end of month)
Day 3.
Meditation:
300 Hekate related mantra
10 minutes Reverse breathing focusing on each of the 3 dantien

Rituals/spells:
Invocation of Hecate (MAS A Call to the Goddess in Invocational Possession)
Witches ladder for weight loss

Exercise:
300 swings kettlebell.
30 minutes rowing.
10 minutes stretching.

19 Likes

So…Been craving fresh blood again for the past couple of days. Might be just coincidence of timing. We’ll see if it persists next month when working with Artemis. Also I lost 1 kg more than my target goal for last month so weight loss is going fine.

6 Likes

Month of Hekate day 4
Meditation:
300 Hekate mantra
10 min microcosmic orbit,
ten minutes daoist (reverse) breathing focusing on the lower dantien

Rituals/spells:
Full circle of night followed by invocation of Hecate
Transmutation of wine into blood of Hecate, followed by drinking it, taking in her power. Surprisingly the wine tasted like someone had mixed together 1/2 wine 1/2 fresh blood, though energetically it felt a bit more powerful than I remember.

Asked bout the blood thirst thing. The feeling I got was that its a side effect of empowering some almost forgotten dark aspect of myself . And that it was gonna get stronger once I got to working with Lilith and even stronger than that with Sepheranz.

By the by, found one of these while taking a walk.

Only fits on my ring finger currently. I feel strongly encouraged to wear it there.

Exercise
1h Walk
30 min rowing machine
1,5 hours hacking ice

8 Likes

Month of Hekate day 5
Meditation:
50 grand invocation of the pact
300 Hekate mantra
ten minutes daoist (reverse) breathing focusing on the lower dantien

Rituals/spells:
Blood of Hecate ritual. Formalized the wording

Exercise:
20 min cycling
20 min rowing
300 kettlebell swings
Also trained a bit with a hewing spear, and twin khukuri.

3 Likes

Month of Hekate day 6
Meditation: Same as yesterday
Rituals/spells: Same as yesterday
Exercise: Rowing 40 min, 1 h walking

2 Likes

Did the mantras and made a fu for clearing a headache, which is starting to work more and more as I’m writing this. No rituals today.

3 Likes

Month of Hekate day 8
Meditation:
300 Hekate mantra
ten minutes daoist (reverse) breathing focusing on the middle dantien

Rituals/spells:
Blood of Hecate ritual.

Exercise:
20 min rowing
20 x first 5 kata of muso shinden ryu with shinken (chinese reproduction)
Qi xing tang lang quan zhan zhuang in 10 min and cha chui x 10

Changed the order of my daily practice, its now: Grand invocation of the pact ->Rituals-> Hekate mantras. Seems to work better this way. Also fasting day so the trance was a bit deeper than normal.

2 Likes

Sleep deprivation…Had to go to bed early so I didn’t have time for journal yesterday…Anyway, I did the same meditations and rituals as every other day…Heard Hekate’s voice beckoning me, then felt faint sensation of lips on my forehead. Went to sleep immediately after that. Cool dreams. Fitness wise I just did 1,5 h of rowing and took an hours walk.That was…day 9 I believe

1 Like

Month of Hekate Day 10
Meditation:
300 Hekate mantra
ten minutes daoist (reverse) breathing focusing on the upper dantien

Rituals/spells
Blood of Hecate ritual.

Exercise
20 min rowing
300 kettlebell swings
Tang lang stance taolu in 15 min
Couple hundred suburi with the heavy bokken

Same old, same old. At least I no longer need to read over the rituals every time before starting. Should propably start memorizing the Torchbearer ritual soon…

1 Like

Month of Hecate day 16.

Meditation/rituals unchanged since last entry. Bound a demonic servitor I’ve been charging since christmas into a tanto. Proceeded to cut myself with the tanto, while reversing grip. Have not messed up that trick for 20 years…

3 Likes

This month I have been working with Artemis. Lots of archery and hiking. Every other day I’ve been doing an invocation of Artemis at midnight in the forest and meditating. Also I just broke 100kg on my weight loss even with 2 weeks being sick (and chips to make me feel better) 16 kg gone since christmas, 5 to go before july 2nd. Also I have been keeping up with daily Hekate mantras and my work on Queen of hell. Did the rite of the torchbearer somewhere around Beltaine

5 Likes

@Akashiel
Can you PM me?

I know this is from last year, but just had the thought maybe Hekate wanted you to consecrate the tanto with blood?

2 Likes

I have a very vague memory of that situation. Ended up using that tanto and servitor as one of The main guards of my “vault” and occasionally charging it with blood offerings. As far as I know Lady Hekate had nothing To do with it, though :thinking: Not that I asked. Anyway, thanks for reminding I have this thing, very useful for eliminating lazyness :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No problemo! :grin:

2 Likes

What ever happened to this

3 Likes

The working? Finished eventually,just didn’t write much down after this. The journal? Got tired of writing in it it and eventually forgot it existed…

2 Likes

A bit of early morning meditation and evocation.

Asked King Paimon for some help. Also did some zhan zhuang while I was out and about anyway.

10 Likes

Nice brazier & triangle! Did you make the triangle?

3 Likes

Yeah, its one of a set of 4 that form a bigger one for when I need the extra oomph. This one is concencrated for Lucifer
My primary altar usually has this and the one concencrated for Hekate.

5 Likes