Past

Hello everyone, a simple question came to me this morning and is the next…is possible change our past in any way (demons, rituals)?

I know you can ask all kinds of spirits to help you understand the past in a different way, for example a more empowering way if you feel bad about something, or have something that you can’t forget, or whatever.

Altering reality’s a bigger deal, I believe I’ve done it but it was under circumstance of extreme transcendence and also without it being an issue where I had any desire for the outcome, and I can’t really say any more because it would sound too crazy and I’ve also been warned not to talk too much about that kind of stuff.

Though I will share that it didn’t require demonic aid, it was more the kind of stuff E.A.'s talking about in this video.

It depends on what you want to change, but some things can be changed through Shamanism.

Change something that i done…a mistake

Might be easier to change the effects and make people’s memories of it (and their judgements about you) mellow out, depends on what it was though of course.

Yes, you can change your past.

Check out Space/Time Magick by Taylor Ellwood. Time magick seems to be something a lot of chaos magicians like to tinker with.

Even if you think you changed the past it might be more likely that you could have shifted to an alternate timeline or reality where something happened differently but everything else is the same. Robert Bruce is someone that you would be interested in discussing this as he has told me that he has shifted multiple times and his life in his original timeline was very different. He’s available for skype consultations too but have an agenda since he can go off topic a bit as he likes to talk whereas EA is more focused on what you want to know or accomplish and tries to squeeze in as much as possible in the 1 hour you get for a consultation.

I have the Space/Time Magick book by Taylor Ellwood too but haven’t done anything with it because personal consequences can be quite serious so careful thought and planning is wise.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:6, topic:4454”]Yes, you can change your past.

Check out Space/Time Magick by Taylor Ellwood. Time magick seems to be something a lot of chaos magicians like to tinker with.[/quote]

Anyone here ever tried this? Time magick