Past Love

Can’t you just banish and cleanse??[/quote]

To banish the spirit? Sure.
But that is not the whole kit and kabootle. Spirits leave someone changed. If you sick the restless dead on someone you won’t be getting that person back, you will be getting that person who has been tormented by a dead spirit back. That person will have trauma to deal with, emotional or psychological scars.[/quote]

Which you can fix with your love and the aid of a love/lust spirit to influence the person, right? That’s why I said to follow up the Intranquility spell with a love spell or love/lust spirit like Zepar or something.[/quote]

Why not petition Aphrodite or a love spirit? Less work and headache.

I guess it’s because the spell seems to be very quick to bring results according to the people on evocationmagic. But I honestly don’t know…I personally wouldn’t mind dealing with a damned soul–the thought actually amuses me quite a bit.

Let someone use this spell on you and see how amorous your feeling afterwards. Personally I despise spells like this unless the intent is to bring pain and suffering for an offense they’ve caused. If your using this to get someone that just shows one’s own inability to cope with rejection and is a blatant sign of neediness. If your willing to hurt someone you think you love or want to love how much can you actually care for them?

But as I said before go ahead and have fun with this spell, especially if all the experienced and well read uber mages of evocation magick say its ok. That place is more of a book club than a magick forum. You will hardly come across a thread anymore that doesn’t turn into someone sighting references to books and etymology instead of experience. I’m all for books and knowledge but those guys equate what they read as experience. Altar>Armchair.

Can’t you just banish and cleanse??[/quote]

To banish the spirit? Sure.
But that is not the whole kit and kabootle. Spirits leave someone changed. If you sick the restless dead on someone you won’t be getting that person back, you will be getting that person who has been tormented by a dead spirit back. That person will have trauma to deal with, emotional or psychological scars.[/quote]

Which you can fix with your love and the aid of a love/lust spirit to influence the person, right? That’s why I said to follow up the Intranquility spell with a love spell or love/lust spirit like Zepar or something.[/quote]

So, what sort of things have you achieved with Zepar then?

Don’t talk unless you’ve done.

Quick results come from ‘hot’ spirits. They are harder to get a grip on and what they do is more likely to blow up in your face.

You can’t just “fix” a person who’s been scarred by the dead. Especially by trying to use a love spell after they’ve been tormented by some random dead guy.

You guys are right. I’ve come to accept my rejection only just recently and move on, but I wanted to help Count Zero not realizing how dangerous the IS really is. However, there were a couple people on evocationmagic (at the link I pasted above) who claimed to use the spell with great success. That’s why I thought it would help to refer him there.

I realize this is an old thread, but i wonder what did happen to Count Zero. Also why are people always bashing these reconciliation spells? i don’t see much difference with this and other spells that in any way affect other people. So why not do a past lover return spell if you just happen to desire that?

Would only be weird, if just those spell was considered somehow wrong. I was about to do it myself, but after all i didn’t go that path. Now i’m working spells/stuff on my current lover, and i don’t know is it that much different… Hmm well maybe in a way that i will at least know that she hasn’t left me, and is genuinely in love with me (or at least thinks she is? how can any of us know if person would love our 100% true natures) And that i’m not just acting out of panic that is caused by loneliness.

Still if anyone really thinks that they want their ex back, maybe they could consider it… If they think there is still some hidden rejected love in both ends to be awakened. I wouldn’t suggest this for any fling or not truly meaningful relationship. It is always so much easier to choose from the multiple new women that you find… So unless you didn’t have very passionate,intense,and long loving relationship with that person and you don’t think that you could have even better with someone else maybe don’t do it.

Sometimes people can just panic too much right after the breakup, there is many ends on this situation. Mainly still, we are into black magic and such so… we can also choose to do this.

I don’t think they are wrong but every time i see someone asking about a “reconciliation spell” I can’t help but think: “Dose your Imagination really ends there? Can’t you imaging a better lover?”

But they could also think that: It would be cool to be able to get my ex back when everyone thinks it is so impossible - And feel what it would feel to re-ignite that passion and love they had. But yeah there can me many different view points in this.

1 Like