Past Love

Does anyone know of a good candle spell or evocation to restore past/lost love with a specific person?

I need the same thing! I’m trying sigil/evocation work with Beleth since it is said that he can give the love of any man/woman until the magician is satisfied. I have yet to see results.

Asmoday. However im not sure how it would work out with “love” I was just looking for ass.

Okay, I don’t think Beleth wants to help me out with this problem and I haven’t seen that many success stories about him either. I tried communicating with him and devoted a lot of time to him, but am not getting a positive response. I’m also getting very impatient and want my girl back now :confused:
Upon contemplating this for a while, I decided upon Zepar. I just feel a better vibe with him. So, I’ll try evoking him tomorrow night and will post results later. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

These kinds of things are highly dependent on not only the length of time the relationship has been ended as well as the circumstances surrounding the break-up.

Gusion and Dantalion are both good at causing love, reunion and reconciliation (all of which are not the same kind of spell and have their own idiosyncrasies).

No, no, no. Beleth does no such thing. The English of the Goetia is bollocks. Beleth turns people mad.

Nec est prætermittenda dominatio & potestas tanti principis, quoniam nullus est sub potestate & dominatione exorcistæ alius, qui viros & mulieres in delirio detinet, donec exorcistæ voluntatem explerint: Et fuit ex ordine Potestatum, sperans se ad septimum Thronum rediturum, quod minus credibile.

Scot translates delirio as doting and the author of the Goetia copies this non-magician like a fool. Sorry. Wrong. The adjective deliro without the extra ‘i’ may be taken to also mean silly. The Latin noun here means strictly delirium or madness. Even Petersen repeats this bad Latin translation.

No, no, no. Beleth does no such thing. The English of the Goetia is bollocks. Beleth turns people mad.

Nec est prætermittenda dominatio & potestas tanti principis, quoniam nullus est sub potestate & dominatione exorcistæ alius, qui viros & mulieres in delirio detinet, donec exorcistæ voluntatem explerint: Et fuit ex ordine Potestatum, sperans se ad septimum Thronum rediturum, quod minus credibile.

Scot translates delirio as doting and the author of the Goetia copies this non-magician like a fool. Sorry. Wrong. The adjective deliro without the extra ‘i’ may be taken to also mean silly. The Latin noun here means strictly delirium or madness. Even Petersen repeats this bad Latin translation.[/quote]

So is there a good English translation of the Goetia? If there is what would it be?

Scot translates delirio as doting and the author of the Goetia copies this non-magician like a fool. Sorry. Wrong. The adjective deliro without the extra ‘i’ may be taken to also mean silly. The Latin noun here means strictly delirium or madness. Even Petersen repeats this bad Latin translation.[/quote]

So is there a good English translation of the Goetia? If there is what would it be?[/quote]

Check out ‘A Modern Goetic Grimoire’ by Joshua Gadbois.

That’s the one I’m working through, and it’s been fucking awesome. It’s a much more detailed, and more refreshing updated version of the Goetia with many more spirit attributes.

So is there a good English translation of the Goetia? If there is what would it be?[/quote]

Check out ‘A Modern Goetic Grimoire’ by Joshua Gadbois.

That’s the one I’m working through, and it’s been fucking awesome. It’s a much more detailed, and more refreshing updated version of the Goetia with many more spirit attributes.[/quote]

Thank you sir! Is Joshua “RO”?

Whoops wrong Author, I was about to edit my post but see you’ve already read it.

The proper one is: Rufus Opus

[url=http://www.rufusopus.com/eBooks.php]http://www.rufusopus.com/eBooks.php[/url]

A Modern Goetic Grimoire

Errr … the Ars Goetia is an English book. The problems are with the Ars Goetia itself.

Errr … the Ars Goetia is an English book.[/quote]
Clearly not a very good one if it is rife with translation errors.

so has anyone had any luck with evocation for love or what about candle spells? Has anyone tried any or know of some I could try. Looking at previous responses sounds like there hasn’t been success or its only been attempted for a getting a piece of ass. Thanks or any comments or suggestions.

Pick yourself up by your bootstraps and move on.
Things end for a reason. Whether you did the ending or someone else.
Sure, you may get back together, but most likely it will still unravel at some point in the future.

“Always more fish in the sea”

while I understand where you are coming from and respect that… the heart wants what it wants. Not to mention we are magickal beings and as EA says we should use that to shape our world. Maybe its selfish but hard to let go of someone you see as your spirits match, you know?

Any other advice, help, or stories to share please do.

1 Like

[quote=“Count Zero, post:15, topic:2094”]while I understand where you are coming from and respect that… the heart wants what it wants. Not to mention we are magickal beings and as EA says we should use that to shape our world. Maybe its selfish but hard to let go of someone you see as your spirits match, you know?

Any other advice, help, or stories to share please do.[/quote]

I haven’t tried it yet, but I heard from other members that the Intranquility Spell can help bring a lover back. You can find people who have tried it here : [url=http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3539]http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3539[/url]
And the spell can easily be found in several places online just google it. Also, it is important that when the spell does work, that is, when your ex has made contact with you then you should use a love spell immediately to fix the whole thing otherwise the intranquility spell by itself will do no good. Let us know what you have decided to do and please post results. Good Luck :slight_smile:

No no no. Do not use the Intranquility spell. You DO NOT want to b EVER simply make an open ended petition to any dead, restless soul out there. That can go wrong in so many ways!

Can’t you just banish and cleanse??

Can’t you just banish and cleanse??[/quote]

To banish the spirit? Sure.
But that is not the whole kit and kabootle. Spirits leave someone changed. If you sick the restless dead on someone you won’t be getting that person back, you will be getting that person who has been tormented by a dead spirit back. That person will have trauma to deal with, emotional or psychological scars.

Can’t you just banish and cleanse??[/quote]

To banish the spirit? Sure.
But that is not the whole kit and kabootle. Spirits leave someone changed. If you sick the restless dead on someone you won’t be getting that person back, you will be getting that person who has been tormented by a dead spirit back. That person will have trauma to deal with, emotional or psychological scars.[/quote]

Which you can fix with your love and the aid of a love/lust spirit to influence the person, right? That’s why I said to follow up the Intranquility spell with a love spell or love/lust spirit like Zepar or something.