Past life and essence of my spirit (investigation)

This is the image of the temple that appears to me in meditations. He seems to be standing somewhere in the middle of a forest or jungle - destroyed and abandoned. Sometimes I go inside it, but it is very difficult to understand what is there. Several times I clearly saw destroyed statues in it, but who or what it is is still not clear. Sometimes I can sit on the roof of this temple just watching the surroundings. There are no signs and symbols as in an underground sanctuary. But I also feel some kind of inexplicable joy when visiting this place.

2 Likes

A little about the fire dragon

So today I will focus on the dragon image again. To transform into it, during meditation I can repeat either ignis draco, or simply say ā€œwake up.ā€ And then, as I showed in the picture, two fiery blue eyes light up in the dark. I can meditate on them for a minute, but then there is always a transformation from a human image to a dragon. I am always pleased to talk about him, I get some kind of elation and relief. Sometimes, when I am too tired and exhausted, this image comes to consciousness by itself. It is similar to turning on the reserve power in the body / soul, which protects against breakdown or overheating.

At the same time, as I wrote earlier, this image absolutely does not perceive demons. He not only cuts off contact with them, but considers them a danger to me and does everything possible to stop communication. While meditating, I can see the connection with the demons in the form of threads that he / I try to burn or gnaw or cut. And then I feel the struggle of two wills - demonic and draconic. But the dragonā€™s energy is so intense that I cannot withstand it for a long time, and then this image simply disappears, and the connection with the demons is restored.

Sometimes in a dream, when I am in the form of a dragon, fire engulfs him / me - a blinding, white flame. And this indirectly proves that this image is associated with the Fiery World.

I do not know the name of this creature (and if there is one at all), but its energy, ancient power, fearlessness are amazing.

What do you think the nature of this dragon might be related to?

Why does he not perceive demons and wants to break the connection with them?

2 Likes

A little reflection

Now I understood the words of King Paymon: ā€œItā€™s time to pay the bills.ā€ I have old ā€œdebtsā€ that need to be resolved in this life and which are directly related to the demonic world. Whether I like it or not. Everything is returning to normal and what I considered to be magical abilities developing now, in fact, is the legacy of my past life. The heritage that is now gradually awakening in my mind and allows you to see, hear, feel and speak with spirits. That is, I simply activate that store of knowledge, everything that I once did. And now I understand why I can easily come into contact with spirits or demons. These insights come to me spontaneously, as if from nowhere. But then everything falls into place and an understanding of this or that situation comes.

The main thing in this whole story is that I need to answer a few questions.

Why should I communicate with spirits / demons now?

Why do I need this?

I had no intention of doing magic. Wasnā€™t interested in demonology. But, first of all, the story with Astaroth, and then the appearance of King Paymon, changed the situation. They seem to push me to study more and more topics of magic, invocation and evocation, etc. They want to communicate, I feel their interest and desire. But do I need it? I honestly donā€™t know. I also donā€™t know what to do with the legacy of my past life.

5 Likes

Honestly I can relate to a lot you said, and for me I noticed when they come into my life and let me know what needs to happen when I ignore their messages.

However, I do like to deal with them for mundane things and Iā€™ve noticed Iā€™m really on track when they are at a distance.

*they are currently not at a distance right now though.

2 Likes

On the one hand, I am glad that I am beginning to know myself, that my perception is gradually beginning to intensify, step by step. But at the same time, I ask myself the question: ā€œWell, your abilities will be developed, you will learn everything about your past life, you will learn to use your resources. And then what? " I see a way out to embody all this knowledge that I have and that someday will come only in art.

2 Likes

Spiritual Oath (more detailed story from King Paimon)

Today I had an interesting conversation with King Paimon. I decided to learn more about the oath between the spirits and this is the result I got:

Me: Tell me more about the oath between the spirits, what is it?

KP: Sheā€™s needed to be closer to each other. This is a deliberate step of two spirits that give a particle of themselves. In fact, you have a part of Astaroth in you, and a part of you in him. This connection is inseparable and permanent.

Me: How does it happen?

KP: A part of the self separates and enters into you, becomes one with you.

Me: What is it like?

KP: Imagine if the warriors fastened their bonds by combining their blood in one bowl. Everyone should take a sip in order to unite spiritually. Itā€™s the same here. But the connection is deeper and stronger, in fact - unbreakable. Because the particle is, as it were, inextricably linked with your soul. It is not just some part that can be removed, destroyed, torn apart, burned, removed like a tumor. Firstly, because this is not a tumor, and in the second, it is a spiritual gift, showing a high level of trust between the spirits, their decision to be together always and no matter what.

Me: That is, the spirits trust each other?

KP: Not just trust. It is dictated by feelings, deep, strong and solid.

Me: Is it possible to somehow remove this part?

KP: Better not to. Imagine if some part of your body or organ is amputated. Will you feel good after this? How will you feel after such an intervention? This is part of you.

Me: Is this something alien?

KP: No. This is part of you. I do not recommend injuring the self.

Me: What should I do about it?

KP: Nothing. There is nothing wrong.

Me: Will it always be with me?

KP: Yes, always.

Me: Why are you telling me this?

KP: You are interested in this, you want to know the essence of what is happening. I want to help you to sort out your spiritual relationship so that you can find clarity of what is happening. So that you understand the source and draw your own conclusions. What I have told you will help you to explore and understand yourself. You think that it is evil, will somehow spoil you. But this is not the case. This is the edge of your soul - neither good nor bad. Likewise with Astaroth.

As far as I correctly understood everything conveyed by King Paymon, I do not presume to judge (I always doubt the information received). Therefore, I want to ask practitioners to what extent this can be feasible and real in the spiritual world?

@Brand_New you mentioned that Azazel talked about something like that. Is this similar to his story?

2 Likes

I have a slightly similar situation, but in my case I cannot get information about who the gatekeeper is. King Paimon is silent on this, Astaroth too, and I myself feel like some kind of obstacle or resistance when trying to learn more. Sometimes one gets the impression that the information is given in a metered amount in order to think it over, ā€œdigestā€ in the head and draw conclusions.

3 Likes

Yes to seek. Also to avoid distracting you maybe. Try meditating on source energy. Or deep trance meditate on your DNA. Will probably lead you to your ancestry. The dragon seems cool

1 Like

Yes, I mentioned in the meditation process that I feel an inexplicably ancient and powerful fiery energy. Moreover, it is very difficult to endure it for a long time. And I understand that this is only a small part of the energy that I can feel.

Yes, Iā€™m very comfortable in the form of a dragon. It is really good and reminds me of oriental dragons because it carries protective functions.

2 Likes

Yes Dont lose that form. Try asking it questions if you can

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to ask him a few questions and see what happens.

Today I had an interesting experience while meditating. I found myself in the stone hall, where I saw my connection with Astaroth and King Paimon. The first was presented in the form of a steel and and a large pipe that stretched either to a mirror, or to a portal in a stone frame. There was a gloomy blackness inside him. The second was presented as a shimmering golden rope (it was small in size), which also stretched towards the mirror / portal, where the desert was visible. As far as I understand, their appearance depends on the quality and duration of the connection and over time can transform as the contacts strengthen or weaken. In the mirror / portal with the desert, I plunged my hand and felt like there someone shook it. Apparently, this works as an entrance to them.

1 Like

It seems that I nevertheless learned about what the Fiery World is and where my soul comes from. King Paimon described it like this: ā€œEternal flame, iridescent in different colors, above and below. There is no time and space, there is lightness, airiness, purity, endlessness of light. " In essence, I found the same comparison in the text of Nicholas Roerich (the teaching of Agni Yoga), compare: ā€œTherefore, the Fiery World is a self-luminous world in which everything shines and shines. It is distinguished by its beauty and magnificent tints of Light of the most varied colors. " Very similar.

Further, in the same source, I found information about the inhabitants of this world: ā€œThe high vibrations emanating from these Fiery Beings cannot be endured by an ordinary human body that is not prepared through a certain way of life and development of centers. The human heart cannot withstand these high vibrations".

I mentioned that sometimes in the process of meditation, I feel a strong and ancient energy (when I am in the images of a column of flame or an androgyne, but especially from a dragon), which cannot be endured for a long time and the heat. Several times my heart ached from this intensity. And, of course, this is confirmed by my dreams, where a blinding light blue or white flame enveloped me and I felt a general rise in energy and lightness. King Paimon knows this world, but, as I understand it, does not like visit it, because it is ā€œNot his territory.ā€

2 Likes

And I will probably repeat myself. Has anyone worked with the Fiery World or met such a concept in their magical work?

1 Like

Iā€™m very interested in your story. Could we pm about it sometime?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes of course.

So, I finally managed to create the sigil of Attakeria. For a long time, I couldnā€™t do it. But yesterday I drew it based on my gut feelings. Today I tried using it in meditation. This is what I saw: a blue pillar of fire rising to the sky. It contains the face or figure of a person. However, I could not meditate on this sigil for a long time, because, as I mentioned, I cannot endure this energy for a long time (heart starts to ache). It feels like you have a nuclear reactor in you and you cannot cope with it. I can perceive only a limited part of the energy, which will not harm physical health and consciousness. And it seems to me that the pillar of fire is the highest manifestation of the androgynous and dragon, although this needs to be investigated in more detail.

Below I publish this sigil in a simplified version. In my art journal, it is finalized and executed in various shades of blue and light blue.

2 Likes

On the interaction of Attackeria with King Paimon

So, today in meditation, I asked King Paymon to feel more deeply his energy. He agreed, but hereā€™s whatā€™s interesting. When I tried to tune in to his energy, the energy of Attakeria was automatically activated. This energy seems to interrupt all the more detailed information that I can get from King Paimon. That is, I feel some kind of limited part, but if I cross some invisible threshold, itā€™s like a fuse goes off. I may even feel a little nauseous. King Paimon says I just have to get used to it.

It is not clear to me why there is such a reaction from Attakeria to more active interaction with King Paimon. I donā€™t feel any negativity on his part, but apparently this dragon / androgyne / pillar of fire has its own reasons :thinking:

1 Like

Why donā€™t you just ask Attackeria.meditate on URUZ rune vibrate it into your hear chakra. Itā€™ll, enable you to hold huge amounts of energy

1 Like

Walk bare feet on the earth while summoning the dragon within. To ground his energy
The earth will balance you.

1 Like