Past life abilities

Thank you! It’s much appreciated. I’ll check it out. :ok_hand:t4:

Have you had any experiences with past life memories? It’s an area I’ve been curious about but haven’t done much with yet. It sounds groovy.

1 Like

Most of my past life memories involve doing chores with water. I’ll probably remember taking a shower or swimming in a pool from this one.

2 Likes

No I haven’t. Talk to @SagaMysterium

Yes I’ve seen all of my past lives. They usually come up when I’m troubled with something and am looking for answers. I get the memories through dreams and visions. Meditation has really helped with this but it mostly happens by accident.

3 Likes

If you feel like you lost past lives abilities you can always work with Mnemosyne (the spirit of memory)

2 Likes

Great timing on your post. I just did that 2 hours ago. Very good timing indeed.

I’ll check out the other things you mentioned as well. I appreciate the info.

1 Like

No problem. I also love hearing about other people’s past lives, so if you ever find yourself wanting to share I’d definitely give it a read!

1 Like

There is a theory in quantum mechanics that posits that the past does not actually exist, that time is circular not linear, so “past lives” are not really past lives.

What this means if it is true, is that every incarnation would be happening simultaneously so what you are doing with any sort of past life work is really using your memory to access the collective consciousness of the Greater You, which every incarnation would be a part of.

i have never bought into all the New Age mumbo jumbo regarding past lives (the majority of people always claim to be someone historically significant, so it really makes me question the validity of the whole concept) but this idea kind of makes sense to me.

It also opens up the possibility of time travel and affecting the “past” with magick.

6 Likes

I think given how vast existence is everyone at one point or another lived a life as someone historically popular be it some wrote down in history, wrote out of history/or attempted to (like Egypt with one of their female Pharaohs) be it in human history or other beings history. However, lives that left a mark are of course going to be remembered first then boring lives, I was a significant female in one of my lives but my significance was only to my tribe, I was significant in my egyptian life to my family but I am unnamed in human history even though I died in war/an ambush.

So significance is pretty relative, though I do know that belief, personally I am more to the idea that past lives were once you, but the energy that lingers from that death can still be around, by this I mean if you were to be human in say the 70s, died and back here now, you go to to your grave, your energy could still be lingering there, or if you were murdered then there’s probably some residual energy from where you were killed, especially if it affected you negatively.

6 Likes

Through gnosis. No one truly knows who they are until they look deep within. The Gnostics believed this as a divine spark within everyone and how meditation and gaining this knowledge about yourself makes you become aware of this spark

1 Like

“People assume that time runs on a line but actually, time is more like this big ball of…wibbly wobbly…Timey Wimey. Stuff”

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve gotten snippets of my past life and what I did. Oddly enough, most of the clips end with me dying in a war or conflict with others. Guess I fancied that lifestyle.

3 Likes

I take this as “we live simultaneously with our past lives in different planes of existence and every experience transports through all” . Please correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

No, it means you and your “past” lives all exist here and now, on this plane of existence. You are you now, typing on a cell phone or computer, but you are also the soldier dying on the Plains of Abraham, and the Hebrew slave in Egypt, and the priest of Tiamat in Sumer. You are living all lives at once.

It is only the meat between your ears that winnows everything down to a single point of awareness, mainly as a way to keep you focused for physical survival.

Think of it like each consciousness is a prism through which the totality of the Greater You shines through and is split into each distinct existence.

That is the way I understand it anyway, without hurting my brain lol

I’m not saying it is correct, only that it is a theory of time that makes sense to me.

5 Likes

Oh great thanks, now I get it. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

That sounds cool. What was your method of finding those memories?

My spirits showed me. They made me literally travel through the past in my dreams. I fell from this sort of Matrix of tubes with I assume people of memories in them. I remember falling so fast that the wind was hitting my skin hard, that and the sound of wind fighting against me as I fell. I arrived through a portal into what I assume was Europe judging by the farmland and landscape. Chased a couple of suspicious guys probably robbing someone. They shot me in the face, so I assume I did instantly. That was all I remember from that. Sorry for the long reply, lol.

1 Like

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that.

If you think yours was a long reply, probably shouldn’t read most of my multi paragraph posts. They’re novels but I like to think worth the read. :wink:

2 Likes

Not all past lives are built the same. I remember running away from home at the age of 9 in ancient Rome. There were to many mouths to feed.

Collected shit from the street and made patties that housewives loved to use for fuel. Plus, I helped to keep the city clean.

I loved it for the absolute freedom I had. No one bothered me for how badly I smelled, and they quickly learned I was full of shit that I would it use on them.

The wives fed me and gave me anything I needed. It was pretty sweet life until I hit 14 or 15 of age.

3 Likes

I hope to visit my akashic records and review all of them.
Can I view them all in one projection trip?