Past life abilities

Is there a ritual to get all your past life senses and magickal abilities back?

1 Like

Yes, called meditation and looking into your past lives and applying it to this life. The age old “ritual”

2 Likes

Good post, I’ve wondered.

1 Like

They are easy clues to pull the memory in. What periods of history are you most drawn too? What old fashion styles do you like or love? What countries do you love the most?

1 Like

Not talking about memories. i am talking about magickal abilities and psychic senses.

That’s through memories, you can’t just pull some ability you learned in the past and automatically be able to do it here and now.

4 Likes

The memory lays down a solid foundation.

5 Likes

Has anyone found any good specific meditations for pat life memories?

1 Like

There’s a fantastic guided meditation out there

2 Likes

That sounds great! Is it a publicly available one or in an app? :thinking:

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=Guided+meditation+past+life

Nice profile pic

1 Like

Thank you! It’s much appreciated. I’ll check it out. :ok_hand:t4:

Have you had any experiences with past life memories? It’s an area I’ve been curious about but haven’t done much with yet. It sounds groovy.

1 Like

Most of my past life memories involve doing chores with water. I’ll probably remember taking a shower or swimming in a pool from this one.

1 Like

No I haven’t. Talk to @itsAlexthe7

Yes I’ve seen all of my past lives. They usually come up when I’m troubled with something and am looking for answers. I get the memories through dreams and visions. Meditation has really helped with this but it mostly happens by accident.

2 Likes

If you feel like you lost past lives abilities you can always work with Mnemosyne (the spirit of memory)