Past life abilities

Is there a ritual to get all your past life senses and magickal abilities back?

2 Likes

Yes, called meditation and looking into your past lives and applying it to this life. The age old “ritual”

5 Likes

Good post, I’ve wondered.

1 Like

They are easy clues to pull the memory in. What periods of history are you most drawn too? What old fashion styles do you like or love? What countries do you love the most?

4 Likes

Not talking about memories. i am talking about magickal abilities and psychic senses.

That’s through memories, you can’t just pull some ability you learned in the past and automatically be able to do it here and now.

4 Likes

The memory lays down a solid foundation.

5 Likes

Has anyone found any good specific meditations for pat life memories?

2 Likes

There’s a fantastic guided meditation out there

3 Likes

That sounds great! Is it a publicly available one or in an app? :thinking:

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=Guided+meditation+past+life

Nice profile pic

1 Like

Thank you! It’s much appreciated. I’ll check it out. :ok_hand:t4:

Have you had any experiences with past life memories? It’s an area I’ve been curious about but haven’t done much with yet. It sounds groovy.

1 Like

Most of my past life memories involve doing chores with water. I’ll probably remember taking a shower or swimming in a pool from this one.

2 Likes

No I haven’t. Talk to @itsAlexthe7

Yes I’ve seen all of my past lives. They usually come up when I’m troubled with something and am looking for answers. I get the memories through dreams and visions. Meditation has really helped with this but it mostly happens by accident.

3 Likes

If you feel like you lost past lives abilities you can always work with Mnemosyne (the spirit of memory)

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @CinnamonBitch!

I’ve been meaning to respond to this but just got around to it today. I will admit that I have been more fortunate than some when it comes to my past life. I only get the memories from one, but they’re very vivid and I’ve been having them for at least 10+ years.

Literately same.They kinda started on their own (tied to my current purpose, according to Mysterious), but I’ve been able to strengthen them since ~2015.

You typically follow similar rituals to that of Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projection (in my humble opinion, if you can Lucid Dream, you’re half-way there). I usually get myself to meditate before bed and focus on what I want to know specifically about my past life (disclaimer: I’ve never actually gotten the topic answered that I wanted but something indirectly related). Then go right from meditation to bed.

When I first started out and was a young lass in high school, I used to write down on a piece of paper what I wanted to dream about and stick it under my pillow. That’s actually how me and Mr. Mysterious got so close (warm and fuzzies initiated ; mr. mysterious eye-roll imminent ).

Anyway, on the topic of videos, I particularly love these:

(This one is just for meditation to get you in the right state of mind.)

Also, if you’re not already working on your chakras, you should:

There is also talk about using Theta or Delta waves to induce this meditative state. I haven’t tried it personally.

You could also reach out to my boi & sass-master, Mysterious (Lucifer)… Taught me most of what I know about Lucid Dreaming/Past Life Regression.

Good luck to all, and if there’s any further assistance I can provide LMK!

Never heard of this spirit, but I feel like I definitely owe 'em a holiday card this year with all the memory/past life stuff I’ve been doing these past years.

2 Likes

Great timing on your post. I just did that 2 hours ago. Very good timing indeed.

I’ll check out the other things you mentioned as well. I appreciate the info.

1 Like

No problem. I also love hearing about other people’s past lives, so if you ever find yourself wanting to share I’d definitely give it a read!

1 Like

There is a theory in quantum mechanics that posits that the past does not actually exist, that time is circular not linear, so “past lives” are not really past lives.

What this means if it is true, is that every incarnation would be happening simultaneously so what you are doing with any sort of past life work is really using your memory to access the collective consciousness of the Greater You, which every incarnation would be a part of.

i have never bought into all the New Age mumbo jumbo regarding past lives (the majority of people always claim to be someone historically significant, so it really makes me question the validity of the whole concept) but this idea kind of makes sense to me.

It also opens up the possibility of time travel and affecting the “past” with magick.

6 Likes