Past circle readings by Arianna šŸŒ¹

If youā€™re still on with this then Iā€™d be interested in a reading. No rush mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

thnks mam :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra Can u little bit explain my circle power , what did u felt ā€¦
THanks IN advance Mam

I thought I explained it in your private message

1 Like

In your experience @Eye_of_Ra, are circles ever-changing or do they remain quite consistent until you do major workings that fundamentally change it? Is it like reading the core essence of someone?

Also, when you have the energy, I would also like to request a reading of my circle. Take your time, no rush at all. Iā€™m very patient. Donā€™t overdo yourself, sweetie.

2 Likes

It really depends on the magician but from my experience they are ever changing and evolving. .
Its like I see what the magician is all about ā€¦ Sometimes I discover things they didnt even realize.

And they are all as unique as a fingerprint. And maybe for me thatā€™s what itā€™s like seeing fingerprints of the magician

I can tell at about what level the magician is what types of magick they do ā€¦as far as light, dark, and what not.

I also see how strong their defences are and sometimes what they need to work on.

Or be careful ofā€¦

I hope this helped you.

:rose::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Can I please get one as well ?

1 Like

@RiseorDie yours is doneā€¦I went ahead did your because you had asked a while back and I had forgotten :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Guys Iā€™m gonna take a break from these today. .

I will pick back up tomorrow and do 3 moreā€¦first tomorrow will be @Lotuslouvena, @CyberLord, and @anon20147451ā€¦ those I will do tomorrow thanks guys for your patience ā€¦:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Rest yourself :slight_smile:

If you need anything lemme know

1 Like

Thank you Iā€™ve just done several for two daysā€¦ and I have my workshop and MFWB groups too so I just need a little break.

Iā€™m pming everyone their readings so keep a check. .If I accidentally skip some one ā€¦let me know.

Thanks

:rose::heart:

5 Likes

yayyyy!

Get some rest, Princess. :rose::grinning:

1 Like

Are we all getting the cool readings today?

Lots of love x

The three for today have been done check your pm

5 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra if you could fit me in whenever you have a slot open, Iā€™d appreciate it. Thanks.

1 Like

And if youā€™d consider me? I can offer a reading back :slight_smile: tarot or whatever youā€™d like

1 Like

@Nyxifer, @Sortiarus, @Dinmiatus

You guys will be tomorrow :blush:

4 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra, thank you so much! Blessed be! :blush::pray::bouquet:

1 Like