Part 1: Curious, but Cautious

I like to think that I’m reasonable-- maybe less so than the average person, but reasonable nonetheless. For me, I’m deciding to start my journey all over again, from the beginning. I just bought a journal, which is going to serve as my BoS. I got some new ink, which I’ll be blessing, and doing my best to make this journal as powerful as possible, considering it’s going to be an extension of me and what I learn.

I need a stupid level of organization to function-- so how should I start my BoS? It’s in a leather bound journal. Since I’ll be writing with a dip pen, and I’m planning on primarily working with Raziel and other archangels, should I write it in Hebrew? Theban? English? I don’t mind learning a new language (or cypher) if it organizes my BoS in a better way. What do you think?

1 Like

Ooooh, do a cypher or a complete conlang. In fact im building my own conlang with my succubus right now. Better yet do a combination of all of them. Make it so only you can read it :smiley: thats what id do.

2 Likes

Oh, man. That seems legit! Thanks!

2 Likes