Parrot speaking + Introduction

hi everybody.
from your previous experiences.have you ever met parrots that were really demonic possessed and speaking? what which type/family of parrots .

thank you

Welcome @Rami_Eagle It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

am lost with this link, anyway , i ll intriduce mysef here,

am a university student, doing reseearch about the cognitive aspects of birds like crows and parrots, if you can help me , the n thank you. but concerning the demonic topics, i am not interested to learn magic. am not magicain. so I focus on separating myth from science.
but i believe magic exists. but my task is to research the scientific part of phenomenons.

and i ll touch only the topic of parrots speaking. and investigate possible disorders.

if you welcome me for only this topic, then thank you. and after that, you can delete my account,
regards

I don’t think you can just take an innocent animal that can mimic human speech, and throw in a demon, and be getting advice etc.

See this:

It says “Click on me” so yeah, pretty confusing what to do - I wonder why we never figured this out before? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Because the OP couldn’t follow simple directions, I have moved this to the intro section and edited the title.

1 Like