Parasitic thing keeps attacking during sleep paralysis!

I’m not sure if it’s my subconscious mind but the same thing I had made a post about, I just woke up from it chewing at my neck again! I got a better sense of it this time though.

It doesn’t seem that intelligent, and felt like it was “growing on/off of my back/neck”…like it was attached to my ENTIRE BACK???

When it was chewing at the BACK of my neck, I felt like electrical feelings within my spine, like whatever it was doing was causing it to feel like my spine was being electrically shocked (wasn’t painful but felt WEIRD). I did gather that it IS NOT the same entity that is usually with me. Two different energies. Also the other never goes for my neck (only sexual energy) and doesn’t attack me.

I’m cleansing my room again, and cleansed myself. Till then I’m gonna try and find out what’s causing the sleep paralysis to try and stop that so I don’t keep dealing with the thing.

Call upon Murmur or the Archangel Michael to kill it.

3 Likes

Yeah I also burned white sage + dragons blood for banishings/cleansing/protection. I’ll hmm…I don’t vibe with angels, I’ll look into murmur.

Any idea what type of parasite it was? I don’t know what the spine feeling was either.

1 Like

No idea what kind of parasite it is. A parasite is a parasite. Energy moves along the spine so it sounds to me that it attached itself to a major energy point to feed.

1 Like

That’s what it felt like. Hearing and feeling it “chewing” at the back of my neck is NOT fun. Plus I guess i was also feeling it taking energy then for the spine feeling. That makes sense.

I’m drawing murmurs sigil, and am looking up what he’d want as an offering.

1 Like

Okay couldn’t find anything except things he is associated with. What would be a good offering except anything alcoholic (20 not 21…) that I could offer him. Tried using Google to and they mention the word “offering” alot without examples.

1 Like

Offer the parasite to him as a sacrifice.

3 Likes

Ah, gladly :sunglasses:!

Maybe I should offer that AND any other parasites he might find on me/around me as sacrifices

1 Like