Parasite help- 16 years of torment

You can talk on the forum, you only joined a short time ago so I’m not saying there’s anything amiss here, but give people time to get to know you through your posts, before you start giving private advice. :+1:

And anything cool you have on parasites, if you post it, could help many more than just one person.

5 Likes

Evocation is not something I am comfortable doing because the parasite interferes, but I may have to try. What did it feel like when Murmur killed your parasite?

1 Like

Something that helped me with attacks was petitioning and evoking Moloch to defend me.

2 Likes

It was not instaneous, it took like a day of energy going through my body, maybe to make sure all possible ones were dead.

2 Likes

Well, this is my advice to you

Summon Lúcifer, and ask him to give you permission to call Samigina. When you feel Samiginia’s presence, tell him that you want to get rid of your ghost and he will remove it for good.

1 Like

I did try to petition Lucifer this summer. I made his sigil and tried to connect, asking for him to remove the entity daily. The parasite came through instead and tricked me for a few weeks into thinking I was working with Lucifer’s go-betweens. Yeah :\ So anything with telepathy or evocation is really difficult for me.

I’ve been suggested a few books which are good at protecting and removing shit, so I’m gonna give those a try and see what results I have.

Again, thanks to everyone for your suggestions and trying to help. 10 years ago I petitioned a bunch of Christian churches in my area. All but 1 told me if was my fault and they couldn’t do anything. The one priest that tried to help, couldn’t get any help from the higher-ups in the Catholic church. But I posted on here and you guys have been amazing with so many people interested in helping.

Hello mike. Someone gave me a spiritual parasite too. Ive written about it. It steals my power and energy and turns it into admiration for my enemy. If we could sacrafice this thing and maybe you could give it to one of your deities or daemons id be very grateful.

I wrote down a topic describing what happened to me when I had a parasite inside my body doing crazy stuff. Want me to link it?

1 Like

@Encore19 I second your comment. Murmur would be the most appropriate demon for this situation. You see @WereInTheWrongBand you stated since playing the ouija board you began to have these challenges. So you might be dealing with a parasite or you might not be dealing with a parasite. I suggest you read up on Murmur who is the patron spirit of necromancy and I’m sure you will be convinced he is the right demon for this job.

2 Likes

Yes please link it @Encore19

I’m not sure what it is, but I know it is an entity separate from myself. It’s not something I created. I’m a very intuitive and sensitive person, and after dealing with the parasite for so long I know it is something nasty and not part of myself. I understand that when dealing with parasites there is always a psychological aspect involved as sometimes people can create these things, or they are actually a part of themselves. In my case, it is simply an astral parasite which is extremely stubborn and tricky.

Would love to work with Murmur (or anyone skilled at removing entities). What would you suggest is the best way to do that without evocation?

Last night I tried focusing on Azazel’s sigil and calling out to him. I repeated offered this entity as a sacrifice to him. Naturally after some time, the parasite kicked up, thrashed around my body and spoke. It said all kinds of crap including calling Azazel foul names, and asked Azazel’s permission to leave. It said it would leave, etc. It lies all the time however, so of course it didn’t leave and eventually went back to spouting it’s normal “I will never leave” bullshit. After about 2 hours I just ran out of energy and was tired of giving the parasite any control over me (I hate letting it speak through me). This is why I am leery of doing evocation or anything similar.

1 Like

@WereInTheWrongBand

I think you should learn more about Murmur. Make a sygil and invoke murmur. Well, I’m going to tell you this… Murmur does not fuck around. So, it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

2 Likes

I will research Murmur for sure. I’m scared to invoke however because I suspect the parasite will pretend it is Murmur. However at this stage I know how it operates. So if I made contact with an entity that was powerful and helpful I should feel it.

1 Like

@WereInTheWrongBand

That’s why it is important to become familiar with the demon you plan on invoking. It is important to build a connection to the demon you plan to work with. You must not fear Murmur. I have a lot of respect for murmur and I know that he can destroy that “parasite”. You need to build your confidence and stop doubting yourself. Focus on your goal. You can do this!

5 Likes

I am definitely going to try and see what happens.
I’ll learn about him, create his sigil and then try building a connection for a week. Any tips for invoking him?

My advice is that when you’re in ritual just envision Murmur’s energy coating and permeating every part of your energy field and self, maybe use affirmations like “this energy is burning through absolutely everything and making me pure of all thoughtforms and foreign entities and energies”.

2 Likes

You can try the cursing rite with Babalon from “The Black Witch” by Petrucelly. She destroys all your astral parasites and you don’t really have to visualize anything.
I have never slept so good since I started using it. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The sigil works well. I recently experimented with it and noticed a lessening of emotional torment that I have routinely experienced as of late. My mind seems to be quieter and the moods of others seem to be improved in my household especially when worn on my person. It has also had a side effect in that my lucid dreaming has increased greatly in frequency and interaction.

4 Likes

Very nice. Thanks!

1 Like

Wow! I have never heard of anyone having a similar parasite as I have been dealing with for over 30 years! Only this parasite is an obeah woman and her son. I did not know that a demonic person could induce an unseen entity and send it across the seas to another country to stop my marriages, have people hate me, have ALL my friends turn against me, have me lose my 5 properties, including my home multi-million dollar home, to leave me homeless, and penniless at age 72. I had worked 2-3 jobs, while paying for college and an apartment in NY city. This woman attached herself to me, begging for something. Food, help to write letters, money to pay her rent-three months behind. She then asked if I could mortgage my apartment to ‘lend’ her $9000!
I met her at Simon and Schuster where she was the receptionist. I was receiving a Masters in Publishing and wanted to do my internship there. When I was leaving, she picked up my card and asked if she could, ‘call you sometime.’ I was busy studying and working, and she was half my age, but reluctantly, I said yes. She call incessantly. Lots happened. She hacks into my computers-taking all out of them, she hacks into my phones, tv, my life.
I went to college to find out more about how to fight her and her demons. I just receive a PhD in Metaphysical Sciences. Science is now catching up with how it works. I shall win with this jealous creature, who is not a complete human-and never will be.
Here are some ways to defeat the creatures-

• Be strong-willed
  • Don’t be scared. This gives them energy. Know that fear, anxiety gives them energy. They are spirits, developed by someone’s (material) energy. Be calm.
  • Bathe every day in water with a lot of salt. They detest salt. I think the scientists know why, but I shall find out soon. It could be that it gets into their etheric bodies and hurts. I know this because I actually experienced this first-hand.
    The sorceress had just put all my computers out, emptying them of all my books, etc (I am a writer). I had had the last iMAC connected to a printer. The night after the computer had been disabled, I saw in the darkness a round, red ball of light dancing around the room. I watched as it landed on the ON button of the printer. I rushed to the printer and turned it off, and plugged it out. This nasty, evil woman wanted to put it out as she’d done with the computers.
    The next morning, I put a plastic wrap over the printer, put it on my bed, and poured tons of salt over it. I was downstairs, when I heard someone hacked and spat twice. It was loud. I realized it was her. I ran up the stairs, and I felt a ‘woosh’ of air as she passed me rushing down. What I saw was astonishing. The entire top of the plastic covering the printer was wet with slimy spit.
    I wiped it with paper, and saved some to later have a DNA test. How did she get to my apartment in Paris, when she lived in New York?
    This proved several things to me about how they work.
  • Salt is dangerous to their health
  • Their 2nd (ethereal) bodies have substance
  • they can travel to anywhere
    I can tell you lots more of my experiences, and how I cope. I wrote a little book on some of the atrocious things I experienced, as a fiction. It’s free on Amazon for q short while,
    It’s, “The Receptionist, With The Wicked Smile”
    As I find more answers to getting rid of these entities, I shall write about it.
    I wish you a quick solution to this ‘thing.’
    M-P Corelli
1 Like