Paranormal equipment

And what of those who don’t have your skills?

@DragonPhoenix777 Trust really. I know the Spirits I work with won’t harm me. Banishing is just not something I do. They are benevolent deities (demon = divine being of wisdom). Their is no reason to fear them.

I understand that. And there are malevolent ones also. I personally would like to know before hand. In any case it was a thought, personally I can’t stand the noise the boxes make. After a while it becomes painful.

Which I don’t work with. I keep to a very select group of Spirits. All of which I trust.

How did know who good and who was bad?

@DragonPhoenix777 Others experiences.

And your advice to someone without your experience? Who legitimately can’t see or hear spirits?

@DragonPhoenix777 Read other people’s experiences. Find credible authors. Their is a wealth of information out there. We know certain Spirits are good, because many other Disciples have had successful relationships with them based on trust, and respect.

To which is why I personally speaking comb through this forum on a daily basis.

@DragonPhoenix777 Precisely.

To that I have no doubt.

Question, have you ever opened a strange sigil you had no information on?

@DragonPhoenix777 No.

I put up a thread on “Does anybody recognize this sigil” if you would read through it and give me your thoughts?

1 Like

@DragonPhoenix777 Sorry. Don’t recognize it. I don’t have much experience taking dives into the unknown.

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

I’m a beginner at this I have a little academic knowledge and I consider it questionable. I want to learn and give myself to the spirits (the right ones) but also I don’t want to go in half cocked if you know what I mean.

@DragonPhoenix777 I would recommend not starting with a sigil of unknown origin then. Also I am quite new at thsi too.

Definitely not, the reason I asked you to to look at that thread was because some have just said open it and find out. I’m like oh hell no I don’t know what I might be letting in.

@DragonPhoenix777 Oh ok. I am definitely not going to either.