Papa legba experiences

Hello everyone I would like to ask if any of you cooperated with Papa Legba I would be interested in your experiences what to expect from him what he does not like What he likes etc… I’m preparing a petition for him.It will be my first contact with him at all I will appreciate your advice.

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend your first contact with him be a petition. You don’t know him and he owes you nothing. The Lwa are not transactional spirits who serve the demands of mages; they work through initiation and relationships. We (their children) serve them and they bless us. Legba is probably safer than many others in that regard but I still don’t recommend it. There are plenty of spirits who’ll work for you with no pre-existing relationship.

14 Likes

What other spirits could help me That interests me.You know my Wish my goal Is Big.

1 Like

Moved this to the vodoun section.

1 Like

Papa Legba came to me in a dream, he was smoking a cigar. Offered helped in exchange for my blood. During that time a voodoun lady warned her group not to work with him especially if we don’t have afro roots. I declined his offer. Never made contact ever since. She explained that he is a tricky one and making petitions to him is not a piece of cake.
Did you make any progress with him?

2 Likes

I work with him regularly. He’s one of my most trusted friends and he treats those who work with him as his children. He loves coffee, tobacco, sweets, toys, in my experience. His colors are yellow, as well as black and red together.

6 Likes

Atibon Legba doesn’t smoke a cigar and he wouldn’t ask for your blood. That’s an imposter spirit. You were wise to stay away. And this is why Vodou is an initiatory path and is not for ‘solitary practitioners.’ Without license, introduction and proper teaching to work with these spirits, you have no way of verifying who you’re talking to.

4 Likes

@the_spiral yes, proper initiation is a must. It turned out the imposter was a djinn.

2 Likes

LOL! That’s how it goes sometimes.

1 Like