Painting of a spirit can anyone shed some light?

Hello people
Question? I am very new to the world of magick. I am an artist and spend most of my free time painting. Over the past few years I have felt a presence In my mind and around me. Long story short after much meditation the presence revealed it’s name to me as Belep and has been massively influencing my music and artwork.
Can anyone shed some light on the name or has anybody been in contact with the spirit Belep?

This is a painting I have done of Belep

[url=http://instgy.com/media.php?id=1009179778123491232]http://instgy.com/media.php?id=1009179778123491232[/url]

Forgive the shitty link but I am unable to upload the photo

1 Like

Greetings and welcome!

Please take a moment to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks!

Thank you for your comment Lady Eva I’ve posted an introduction.

Is this maybe the spirit called Beleth?

Yeah Beleth has been egginf me on lately too as well. But I have been hokding fast. Those were my first thoughts as well when you said Belep.

Awesome thank you very much guys. Yes beleth could very we’ll be the one. That would be awesome if it was! Would a king of hell even bother with somebody who has done very little work to make contact with such a powerful demon??

Has anybody found that demons work through creative endeavours almost in place of a ritual. I’ve been doing art and playing guitar for Many many years if a demon felt your handy work worthy is it likely they would want to Push it and work through it??

Also the main thing I’ve been visualising in meditation seems to be swirling circular smokey eyes and almost horns or really large sharp points for cheek bones.

Yes, they don’t do our bullshit primate status games.

I was communicating reliably with gods and goddesses as a gawky lonely little child with no confidence and no worldly power to speak of. They care more about what’s inside you, and what your potential is.

Has anybody found that demons work through creative endeavours almost in place of a ritual. I've been doing art and playing guitar for Many many years if a demon felt your handy work worthy is it likely they would want to Push it and work through it??

I think so - it’s my belief that online conspiracists like Vigilant Citizen see occult themes in so much creative work (from Star Trek to rap music) is, in some cases, intentional on the part of the creators, but also because a creative mind held open for inspiration is akin to a magician sitting waiting for the voice of spirits, so yes, I thinki the two things cross over very well.

Actually a lot of magicians are naturally creative, I do a lot of crafting and arts of various sorts, and so do a lot of people on here.

Also the main thing I've been visualising in meditation seems to be swirling circular smokey eyes and almost horns or really large sharp points for cheek bones.

Did the image look anything like this, in shape?

Did the image look anything like this, in shape?

[/quote]

Yes It was quite similar particularly the cheek bone area. is this beleth?
I imagine a lot of demons resemble a star shape to humans.

[quote=“Pepito_thunderbeard, post:8, topic:7328”]Yes It was quite similar particularly the cheek bone area. is this beleth?
I imagine a lot of demons resemble a star shape to humans.[/quote]

What that is, is an image that’s similar to one I scried during one opf E.A.'s ritual videos, you can read the full post here but yes, I think it’s a form some spirits take, and I was quite surprised at the number that do appear with horns, or what (if they were humans) we’d call a strong bone structure.

What’s kind of interesting is that traditional representations of aliens have the opposite imagery, very soft rounded faces with no cheekbones or jaws - that leans towards what’s traditionally considered an attractive female face, particularly prior to about 1985.

Whereas, the “demonic” image of a jutting chin and wide bone structure is the kind of change seen in boys after puberty, and that type of bone structure is often considered attractive in men, though again, probably less so now that so many women take the pill and favour feminised males.

Maybe that’s a bit off-topic, but I find the contrast, and similarity to archetypes of the sexes, very interesting. :slight_smile: