Paimon

That reminds me of something that I see a lot when I’m searching for knowledge.

2 Likes

O.o the timing of him showing uo for you is interesting… I ended up invoking him before my class earlier this morning the idea came to me last night, or he put it there :thinking: both are possible at this point lol. It was…interesting :grin: learned alot felt like he dropped a file cabinet on me at one point lol.

4 Likes

He just showed up tonight. …during my down time when I don’t really have too much to do.

I was surprised

2 Likes

When the mind is less burdened and open to its surroundings. :thinking: i have similar pop ins when things are quite and i have 40+ min drives between stops for work.

2 Likes

This is very interesting @Eye_of_Ra … Obviously he deeply respects you because you really respect him. I love your choice of words.
He’s basically letting you know that you will become even more.
I love this… :black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:

2 Likes

Your welcome :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you King Paimon for refusing to let me leave the Jewellery section until I had new earings, that had to match the tiara :joy: :crown:

11 months later , I thought he forgot about his promise :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

King Paimon never forgets, he just postpones until the right time comes.

6 Likes

Sometimes reckless and wild leads to great things…or sometimes it leads to destruction…

3 Likes

I tried evoking king paimon a long time ago.Well I didn’t use incense and other stuffs. Nowadays I’m meditating a lot…in 100% what are my chances of communicating with king paimon if I try evoking him…Thank you
:grin:

That depends on some things, but regarding your astral senses, if you think you’re good there, go on ahead!

1 Like

I was new and did some research not alot but i felt i would be inviting a king a true king… i was giddy and i cleaned my house prepared tea and treats. Hes beautiful and was soft spoken but regal. Good luck and have respect has you are inviting gods to assist you , to sit with you , to speak to you.

3 Likes

wow Arianna…this is fantastic,I have to admit that I envy you a bit​:slightly_smiling_face: … it is wonderful to read your experiences with them. I want to know how long it took you to communicate with them? Lately I am so disappointed by the results I do not have that sometimes I think I give up everything!:cry:

2 Likes