Paimon is a hell of a spirit

No pun intended :slight_smile:

Iā€™m wishing I had started to work with him sooner than I did. I was just sitting in my temple doing a sigil working with him, and got the enviable ā€œphone call interrupting your ritual giving you the results you wantedā€ situation. Not to mention heā€™s been taming my very lovable yet occasionally irresponsible and impulsive boyfriend.

He asked me to tell others that ā€œhad ears to hearā€ about his power, so here I am. Heā€™s definitely deserving of his reputation. I canā€™t wait to take this relationship further and see what he can teach me about mind control.

Has anyone else had recent dealings with Paimon?

LOL I was just thinking about Paimon for no reasonā€¦ then I came to the forum and I just saw this thread. wtf -_-

[quote=ā€œblacklamb, post:1, topic:2461ā€]No pun intended :slight_smile:

Iā€™m wishing I had started to work with him sooner than I did. I was just sitting in my temple doing a sigil working with him, and got the enviable ā€œphone call interrupting your ritual giving you the results you wantedā€ situation. Not to mention heā€™s been taming my very lovable yet occasionally irresponsible and impulsive boyfriend.

He asked me to tell others that ā€œhad ears to hearā€ about his power, so here I am. Heā€™s definitely deserving of his reputation. I canā€™t wait to take this relationship further and see what he can teach me about mind control.

Has anyone else had recent dealings with Paimon?[/quote]

Yes, I worked with him last month, albeit not to ā€˜directlyā€™ control the minds of others, but perhaps their perception of me.

He worked on me internally, and magnified those internal changes to be objectified in my dealings with others.

Simply put, heā€™ll make you the way you want to be, and make others see it in you 10 fold.

I hear heā€™s also good with more direct mind-control, and may use him for that next month in my attempted manipulation of a situation.

Paimon is fantastic! I worked with him briefly and I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a situation, or person, under control.

Great job blacklamb! You have me thinking at Paimon again :slight_smile:

How did you find his energy? I found it to be very oppressive and dark, not evil in the classic sense but definitely a ā€œYou donā€™t want no part of this shit!ā€ energy. His presence was the most intense Iā€™ve ever felt. It was not what I was expecting at all but that was one of those experiences where I quickly learned to respect the forces I was calling.

He was definitely dark. Not sure about oppressive, but he was calm like a predator that was stalking prey.

Though I am interested in how blacklamb found him.

He was definitely dark. Not sure about oppressive, bit he was calm like a predator that was stalking prey.

Though I am interested in how blacklamb found him.[/quote]

Itā€™s funny you describe him like that. I sort of visualized him like the Tom Cruise character in ā€˜Interview with a Vampireā€™. An insanely calm & debonaire(classy) fellow on one hand, but he could also rip your lungs out in a heartbeat.

Say, how did you make contact with him? Iā€™m pretty bad at opening sigils, can anyone explain how one would contact a demon through sigils for me?

He was definitely dark. Not sure about oppressive, bit he was calm like a predator that was stalking prey.

Itā€™s funny you describe him like that. I sort of visualized him like the Tom Cruise character in ā€˜Interview with a Vampireā€™. An insanely calm & debonaire(classy) fellow on one hand, but he would also rip your lungs out in a heartbeat.[/quote]

Or he would jump on Oprahā€™s couch.

I didnā€™t think about thatā€¦hmmmm very Lestat esq.

He is definitely someone you want on your good side.

Itā€™s funny you describe him like that. I sort of visualized him like the Tom Cruise character in ā€˜Interview with a Vampireā€™. An insanely calm & debonaire(classy) fellow on one hand, but he would also rip your lungs out in a heartbeat.[/quote]

Or he would jump on Oprahā€™s couch.

I didnā€™t think about thatā€¦hmmmm very Lestat esq.

He is definitely someone you want on your good side.[/quote]

No doubt

Iā€™ve mentioned Paimon numerous times on this forum, so I wonā€™t go into the work he does again, but he does do excellent work in short time. And I do want to say that he has many abilities and applications outside and beyond of mind control. Think of him as a ā€œprojectā€ demon, the workhorse counterpart to Azazelā€™s more architectural approach.

Paimon has always been personable and considerate toward me. Heā€™s always just been friendly, professional, and work-oriented. I couldnā€™t call him sinister at all. Nothing like Satanachia or Lucifuge Rofocale, for example. Now THOSE two are intense. Likeable, friendly, but intense.

He was one of the first demons i worked with in my incipient mage career. Hes just great, he treats me very well and ive always have great results with him. Hes very pofesional and if you treat him with respect hell always do his best to complete your charge.

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html

knock yourself out with sigil magick.

The trick is to relax the eyes, and to get really into your desire at the time of the opening.

1 Like

I donā€™t think I necessarily got oppressive or dark vibes, but I recall sitting there feeling like I had just called Cerberus from Hades to go fetch something for me. Itā€™s humbling and scary at the same time.

I know many magicians who claim one should be in touch with their HGA before evoking demons. I always thought that was superfluous, until I met Paimon. Not because I thought he wanted to hurt me, but because he was so powerful, standing before him I start to doubt myself, like ā€œWhy would this being feel the need to listen to me?ā€ Iā€™ve never felt that with any spirit previously. Not exactly the kind of mental state you want to be in while evoking, but at least I know in what areas I need to grow some more. Perhaps itā€™s time to start doing my Bornless ritual daily again.

^ I agree. I noticed that after doing Middle Pillar rituals and internalizing what it all meant my evocations are much much better, and I have more confidence.

Paimon appears to me usually as a hoofed anthropod in blue. His energy is unique, strong but not sinister, stern but not cruel. He is great for career advancement and job protection and if you are falling apart at the seams he will help you get your shit together to be frank.