Paimon agrees to help me get into Art School

King Paimon is currently checking out some of the artwork displayed around my house. My mother and I are both artists, and I need some help getting into this art school that I really want to go to. I’d been getting a lot of calls from King Paimon saying he could help, so I evoked him tonight.

I’ve been really struggling with inspiration and art block for the past couple of years. He actually seemed really eager to help me, and he said that the process I’m at in my artwork is called an artist’s Le Sage? I don’t know what that means or if I heard him correctly, but he described it as the mind disjointing from the soul, and that he would assist me in getting it aligned again. Then he promised he’d help me finish my portfolio and get into the art school (I only have two months left, it’s a big portfolio… but I trust King Paimon).

The only thing he’s asking of me in return is that I do a portrait of him.

So yeah! We connected really well and he seemed to like me (I hope)! I’m excited to work with him.

14 Likes

Awesome! Keep us updated!

3 Likes

Great work! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Good job man. Remember to have belief in your self as well. I mean he must have seen how good you are at painting! Keep us updated.

2 Likes

will you post the portrait?

1 Like

Ave Rex Paimon!

2 Likes

Is there a way we can see your art? I’d love to see it. :heart:

2 Likes

I definitely will! I have an art journal on this website for dedication to the gods.

1 Like

Of course! I have an art journal for the gods on this website that I can link in a bit.

1 Like

Is there a way we can see your art?

I’ll post more artwork on here soon.

2 Likes