Pacts

What can be some reasons demons don’t accept your pacts/working with you in general?
And how can you understand that?

1 Like

According to another video on the forums they might not pact if they deem you not serious and can’t commit to it. It’s only that persons perspective and on an individual basis will be different.

Much like Christians portray the Omni god knowing you before you are born I see these spirits pouring over the time profile of new spirits or recycled on this earth. It’s their business to look for potential opportunity and ability to be brought forth from the living spirit in the flesh vessel. Teachers, informers, and a means to connect through the veil.

And these spirits are going to value free will as it means more than the shackled shame and threats of original sin creationism. Rebels with a cause.

I’ve never been very good at sensing and I hope a Christian baptism wasn’t a trap I walked into (2013) that causes blockage when attempting to work with these spirits. It plays on the back of my mind. It’ll be a Christian god downfall if so as I know that sort of information would make me go complete feral god hating and I would rush it seeking annihilation either it or me.

2 Likes

I doubt it as I was literally baptized 5 times (long story), and it hasn’t blocked me at all.

1 Like

There are many ways baptism to be abolished.

1 Like

I should say I had the full spiritual baptism by whatever spirits (that was another OBE again in Missouri 2013 … just recalled so I had at least 2).

The water baptism was just … stupid. Fodder to parade me on telescreen; nothing like the spirit baptism. Who knows, I can’t be sure what spiritual baptism I had. A lot of stuff happened 2013-2015. Maybe it happened separate of the church.

I’m just a stubborn mid-aged tough jerky stick. Hard to chew on.

1 Like

Believe me the water baptism works very well … Even it looks stupid from first point of view. I am sure about orthodox one but catholic version must also work. It really connects you to Christianity and allows the egregore to punish or grant you if there is need. The funny fact is there are punishments mainly.

2 Likes

So generally just a big parasitic bully? I’ve challenged it to the death and will gladly drag it into an abyss to wrestle and rip at it for eternity where it’s the big bad balrog and I more akin to doom marine Gandalf. I fucking hate it’s bullshit lies and crap. ITS GOING TO DIE!

1 Like