Pacts and pendulum

So last night I decided to use a ring that my little boy gave me to make a pendulum to get answers from the great spirits that I have been calling upon for help. During my session with these 4 entities three of them wanted pacts. 2 of them 1 year and 1 was for 90 days. I know it may seem a little odd but the 3 that wanted pacts was king asmodeus, king paimon, and king beliel all set on different yet similar paths to resolve my issues of right now. I created the pacts a s with the pendulum asked if the pacts were acceptable and there were times I had to add more to them. I asked if they could fulfill these request in a timely manner as by the times I needed them done. They all agreed then I beseeched Duchess bune for financial help she didn’t want a pact just an agreement of public acknowledgment and an offering of her choice when she completes the task. So my question is has anyone ever done a pact in this manner of using a pendulum for guidance in making the pact and had any success with their pacts. All answers will be appreciated as I am only a baby when it comes to spirits and their honesty with pacts. Side note 2 wanted then signed in blood 1 wanted it signed in sexual fluids and since I was bleeding added blood to.it.as well

1 Like

Another quick question do I burn the pacts or just put them away for reference?

1 Like

And since I dont have alot of money I did this in my living room for 24 hours before I used the pendulum to contact the spirits. I am.one who cant visualize or meditate due to adhd so I speak to them like I do my friends

1 Like

Keep the pacts for future reference, usually pacts are done with two pieces of paper, one copy is burned for the spirit another is for you.
In this case keep yours to look back on it, and to help remind you, what you need to accomplish.
Also look back and see if the spirits fulfilled they’re end of the pact, if not find out why etc.
Good luck!