Pact with the Jinn

Thoughts are energy, but I’m not sure how powerful your thoughts are. I would not choose to rely just on thoughts alone unless you have a reason to believe that you’re more powerful in this reality.

Wear a copper ring on one hand, and a silver ring on another. Activate your copper ring as your protection. That’ll be a start.

Working with the 4 gatekeepers is also helpful for guidance and protection. Belial, Amaymon, Azazel, and Abaddon.

2 Likes

@Borgy
LMAO so true…“You command who? … boy please”

1 Like

I was thinking of practicing shield protaction visualisation will that help?

djinn are fire beings. Fire is fastest working magick. Don’t work with them till you get some experience.

Its like giving a revolver to a five year old child who does not know how to use it. I hope you will take it positively :slight_smile:

6 Likes

At least draw and activate this Taoist Protection Sigil, and carry it with you. It actually calls for protection by a Djinn. So there you go!

2 Likes

That’s because this magik is very old and consequently much lower vibration than is available now. It’s even obsolete in places, especially with the animal sacrifice and whole ‘commanding’ crap, which is why those don’t have the power they used to.

This Earth is ever evolving, why people think a book hundreds of years out of date should still work exactly like it did when it was written I don’t know. Unless you want to put your ascent down a notch. That’s possible.

Time moves on, and you need to move with it and make your own path if you want to keep up and be strong.

Beginner tip: evoke the Djinn first and ask it if it wants to accept your offering, and your pact.

Since it’s lifelong, be aware that you also must keep up your end of the pact for life, whether you are sick, busy or just don’t feel like it, so be careful what you offer.

8 Likes

@Kulina8–you just gave me the biggest laugh of my day with that response! lol

“Sure. Djinn dont like slavery. Good luck.”

3 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind👍🏾

I want to make a pact with a jinn to help me with a task I need to accomplish and in exchange I’ll offer it something in return.

Can someone please tell me how to summon one successfully and how to deal with it. ???

Thank you

1 Like

Why a Djinn specifically?

The process can be involved and if you’re starting from scratch, I suggest getting a book on Djinn Magick to take you through the basics. Using the search here will find you a lot of info on evoking entities, which can be used with Djinn as well.

I’d rather point you in the direction of a more powerful and also friendly starter entity like Lucifer, to be honest, you’re more likely to get results.

Just because a book tells you to do something doesnt mean you do it lol

I have a pact with 2 djinn, a Marid djinn and another, one is an elder Djinn and other is an ancient. I don’t command them at all. I ask them if they can help with something and if they want to than cool if not then cool. We travel together a lot in projection, they show me things, and I show them what I’ve come to learn. I also created a sigil/bindrune that absorbs, converts, and stores energy for them to tap into whenever they feel like doing something physical or if they decide they want to help me with something physical they’ll have an energy pool to dip into. All in all, commanding can be useful if you take something as a slave, but in this case commanding is just something some overzealous occultists do to exert their false authority over something.

well i have heard of the jinn marid and once someone i know made a pact with him but he was possesing someone else and he communicated / spoke through that person to her but i dont have contact with both of them and i dont have someone he can posess in order to talk to me .

so tell me how does it work ???

instruct me please STEP BY STEP ?

I don’t do it the usual way I just etheric project and meet one. So I can’t give you a step by step.