Pact with satan

Hello, I have used few days ago technique by C. Kendall on making pact with spirits. I did pact with Satan on 11.11. Is there a way to know if I made it right? Altough I can say I felt that he is pushing me firward to make it with him and I read that that specific night was very string for magickal workings with Baphomet. My bond with him in some way became extremely strong and I became more myself. I feel constantly his energy surrounding me too.

1 Like

Learn to communicate with spirits before making pacts because it seems like you don’t know if he accepted it. I did those mistakes when I began so it is wise to learn the basics first.

1 Like

I know how to communicate with spirits baby :wink:

My question was, if I made it right. Its difference.

Ok then ask satan if you made it right :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes I can but I ask of persons from BALG about types of ways it can be identified. Other ways than my own and to be sure about it. :grinning:

1 Like

I used to ask myself that with Lucifer and Lilith. I don’t so much now as try to cultivate the pact and move towards my end of the bargain which will take more than a lifetime but I knew that when I did the pact. I’d just say stick with your end of the bargain/pact. I go through ups and downs at times but I cling to the pact for the rewards outweigh the collateral crap.

I think if you follow all the steps right and now you’re feeling somehow different than probably means that it worked. I think when comes to magik it’s a lot about on how you feel, to see if it worked or not.

1 Like

I got answer and pact is signed :hatched_chick::slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Have you noticed any results? Has anything you asked for already come true?

Yes it actualy did.

1 Like