Pact with Nitika, let's discuss about this Genius!

Hi all !
Wish you a good read and a good day to all.

So…
I started working with this Genius a lot of time ago… i did only one request : some money.
I did my offer as my intuition went to some salmon…
But i wanna discover other things and this will be my Notes.

Let’s start talking about how others call upon her, like the cashbook method:

I really think that the words spoken let her do the work as an obbligation.

I want to sponsor a working that DO NOT obbligate any spirit.

So… today i want to call her only with my heart.

I will :
-Do a banish with Archangels and Angels mentioned in the book “Angel protection magic…”;
-Trace my magical circle around me calling upon her with her sigil with Hebrew words…( i will ask her if this is some form of obbligation and i will research other sigils).
-Charge her sigil till i sense her/him.
-Finally i will ask the spirit if we can sign a time based pact for helping me building an online business and impart some lessons about money magic, like the mindset we need to get the money flowing, and as an offer i will write here and in another post, and in another groups my workings with her, as some material world offers like whatever she want as food, drink, incenses and a statue when i can buy that.

We will talk later about how the ritual went;
I wonder this would be helpful for everyone who wants to know her.

JUST ONE THING.
Please, do not call a spirit for your purposes only.
Call them for knowing them, for have them in your life to impart lessons, and without words that obbligate the spirit to answer.

Want to all a good day! Bye!

2 Likes

Why? You are a beginner in magick so please tell us why we should do as you are telling us to. Summoning a spirit for our desires is pretty much the entire purpose of evocation so why do we need to do anything else? This is magick, not religion, so we don’t need to grovel, ask nicely, or form a relationship if we don’t want to. We command.

17 Likes

I find it an interesting idea that one must know a spirit for knowings sake

I’m comfortable personally with not and seeing myself as the one in charge - sure, I can learn things but if I so choose to. I don’t feel it’s something I ‘should‘ do - give freedom and respect the will of spirits as equal to my own free will

I just find it interesting that others very much subscribe to a view that it’s something one ‘should’ do in order to go about things in an ethically correct way

3 Likes

Ive never liked a post faster

12 Likes

I think for some it is religion and I don’t think that’s bad as such, just approaching magick in a way different to others of us who choose not to follow it as a religion

Ditto, and—depending on the practice, I sometimes go in NOT knowing the spirit so that I can verify some details post-contact.

3 Likes

As always been said, magick is not just sth you read from books!
You might get your self in a lot of troubles.

1 Like

If you want to follow my moral, then you follow! Bro i’m not dictating anyone, just saying that they have a consciousness.
You can command, i hope for you they will see your heart in all the things you do. I want all the beings treated well, as for them, as for you.
Just saying that i don’t want any beginner, or any member get hurt for commanding.
If you want to command, do that then, but take my words as someone who is protective for you and for them. Demons teached me respect. That’s what it is for me. Hope you can understand me, and i can understand you :slight_smile: i doesn’t want to offend anybody !!

So… i did the ritual.

When i spoke to her about the pact, a 30 day pact for now, she told me to burn the sigil i’ve got before me (i got 2).
I think she’s gonna help me.

I asked her what the Hebrew words means and if that is something that command her;
Her response was that God gave her a chance …(?) Gonna know about that later in these days and will write here all she want you to know.

If you have questions, i’ll be asking her… as much i can ear…
Then i’ll write all the workings i’ll do for money : candle magic, sigils and so on.

Thanks for the attention;
We will discuss more later on what i sense when i’ll get to work on the business.
Have a wonderful day!

I have been practicing magick for a very long time so, while I appreciate the concern, it is not your place to try to dictate how anyone approaches demons or any other spirit. It has been my experience that demons expect to be commanded, and only respect power and authority. On several occasions it has even been mentioned on this forum that they have lectured a few people for being too soft so please don’t try to force your views on others.

Beginners are far more likely to be taken advantage of by being too afraid to “offend” a spirit than they are to be hurt.

9 Likes

Sastan did told me that, “Command, your request have to be clear” but i do that at the end of a conversation with the spirit, by the way, i’ll listen to your advice

1 Like

I will say. Power in this instance isn’t disrespect or abuse. It’s knowing they aren’t better than you and you are taking what you are owed because the universe exists to serve you. Now. A good master cares for and respects his servants if they do a good job. Also keep in mind that just because they aren’t better than you doesn’t mean they are worse. Commanding isn’t “do this nonconsentually” it’s “do this for me” and expecting it to be done. It’s definitely difficult to do for sure.

2 Likes

They teached me that the practitioner should be able to stand in his feet and have the balls. They respect authority, they consider the other approaches ‘less respective’.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought of it this way: I address the spirit as a king would address another king, but having summoned them to my kingdom, they are subject to my authority, just as I would be subject to their authority if I were in their kingdom.

I’m not looking for invisible friends. I seek to form strategic partnerships and alliances towards common goals, not relationships, though I do have a soft spot for a few that have shown me great courtesy, respect, and love.

8 Likes

I really like this!!

2 Likes

To get hurt for commanding and needing them to see your heart or treated well - is to externalise them to the point of authority over you. It’s fine if you wanna practice it more as a religion and may be YOUR path. It isn’t everyone’s. Both are ok imo but they’re very different

1 Like

I literally just learned yesterday that not everyone sees it how I do, it was rather interesting to me as I assumed everyone saw it how I did really and couldn’t comprehend some posts until having it explained to me only yesterday that the way I practice - seeing all consciousness as within my own ultimately… isn’t how everyone does things. It was so utterly bizarre to me that anyone would be seeing it any other way to have even realised they were.

Bear this in mind.

Sometimes you learn others have different paths that may totally work for them. Or even you might have different… suddenly some posters made so much more sense to me in what they share. Not that I’m going to change my path bc of it, still wouldn’t make ANY sense to me personally- but at least I can now understand where the fuck some are coming at in their posts

2 Likes

I don’t really think you are offending, we’d be somewhat less solid in our own understanding if we merely got upset or offended by a different viewpoint. It’s just become a post I find myself drawn to for other reasons than I expected when I saw the title :joy: don’t be easily swayed from your own journey if YOU have learned something, always worth considering if you know something enough to be sure for YOURSELF when confronted by another pov… just I guess helpful to understand that it may not be a lesson others NEED, only yourself. That’s something I think I have only just realised in all honesty :joy:

I think you’ve received some wisdom on this thread - All I see and where you will offend to the point of a bannable offence iirc - is to preach at others rather than simply share if you think something is RIGHT. Think that would be politics.

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies! And thanks all for the teaching you’re mentioning!
That’s some good stuff here.

I like so much your point of view @DarkestKnight , for now, i have to work hard this month, next spirit i’ll be working with i think i’m gonna call him with more authority; thanks for the advice.

For now, thanks to all, i got so much to do now… i asked for money, and money requires work.

I desire that this topic will be seen by people who struggle to work with spirits; you have important lessons here.

Ok… it’s getting frustating…
Many ideas but so many “Will this go well?” “Will this be something i’ll appreciate as much as other people?”;

“Financial freedom is hard”

So… i ask you some help:
How can i delete ideas that are meant to be more heavy and with less profits?
How can i have a clair vision about the future of an idea i’m thinking?

This thing is gonna be hard , but i have to love what i am doing.

How can my intuition go in the best place in one hit?