Pact with Lord Lucifer

well in that case there are pdfs… If things are dire… do what you have to do to get the knowledge you need to get… then once things are better, buy the actual books. That’s what i did…
You gotta read buddy… There’s no avoiding that.

1 Like

Eyyy listen to me everybody listen if I got money however how much maybe 10.000 or 1000 or 1500 $ I will give Lucifer a very nice sacrifice!!! And I will give him what him love…

I know that reading is important and I know also that reading is knowledge and knowledge is power abd success but I don’t have my own money…

I prefer Luciferian magick

just told u dont need money to have the knowledge that you need…
Get the books (in pdf)… read practice it. Then once things are better financially, buy it.

1 Like

Ohh honestly i Never heard of Lucifer being a good cook? Is it like this? If yes then why I do not ask him to cook for me my wishes and desires

You have a good vision ; thank you folks

Tell me please : Lucifer love MDMA ?? If yes how can I make him join meee

However you’ve been summoning Lucifer is fine, the important work is taking the time to write the letter and do some introspection.

I’ve had money show up out of nowhere before, but you should not rely on this. The thing with pacts is that you have to give something too. Giving Lucifer your time and attention is the first part. Say his name, out loud. Notice how you feel. Know that this is the beginning of something great, the beginning of your ascent.

The other part of your pact may be to go out into the world and take action that is aligned with your intentions. If you want to make money, you should act like it. In the letter, you can name specific dollar (or whatever) amounts, but more important is that you visualize yourself enjoying whatever it is that money can bring you, whether that be pleasures, security, or simply the feeling of being at ease with money.

I don’t normally do this, but if you want to progress on your path you need to do as I say at this point in time. I have worked with Lucifer for some time, and I have experienced wonders. Follow the instructions I have just taken the time to create for you. When you are more experienced you can rebel and do what you want, but for now, for this brief time, I want you to see and use the knowledge that I am placing before you.

2 Likes

Yesss I see the whole knowledge that you placing it before me and I thank you and I appreciate it … I will visit you after I get cash money from my guy Luciferrr

1 Like

Do the ritual for 13 days, beginning this Saturday.

1 Like

And why not?! We can work together…

I course Doo itt… How much it’s take in the ritual I mean how much can I stay in ritual? Because I live with my family and IAM afraid someone see mee

Thank you ;

I will share with you how I sommun Lucifer… I have already he’s SIGIL I look at the SIGIL for 3 minutes or maybe 2 minute and I activate it with blood with saying he’s Enn and I let it up white candle and I start chanting… Until I feel co comfortable and I finish

Is that enough? Of course nottt

This is the SIGIL of Lucifer I have printed it with my hand

That’s a whole lot of blood for a pact. You know you could have gone with a finger prick? :fearful:

Generally speaking, I would have said to wait until you have a feeling like this was the route to go before bleeding for it. I’m assuming by finish, you laid out the details of the pact? Did you get any confirmation signs or ask for any? Ahh… Lucifer… Bless him. :sweat_smile: :pray:

2 Likes

This is a little, Lucifer deserves more than this When I get some money through it I will make offerings and luxurious incense and wear clothes in the colors he loves… Simply because he is a prince :crown:
I pledge that I will give him whatever he wants and desires! He will take care of me as well.

I haven’t done anything yet (Pact Ritual) because the time is late and I live with the family, Tomorrow will start with that.

1 Like