Pact with King Belial and King Paimon (against all odds) (DUI COURT CASE)

it has already been accepted and is currently manifesting itself into my life

6 Likes

Yes, it was a blood ritual signed in my name and theirs, I didn’t close with Alash tad Alash tal Ashtu though, other than its original purpose, im assuming it can be used to close a ritual?

I used divination to confirm, but it was still quite hard not to go insane and lose hope, I was told before I made the pact that the outcome of my court case was inevitable.

you have some good points, i’ll keep them in mind

3 Likes

Was this one pact for both demons or did you make two separate pacts?

2 Likes

as the title suggests, this pact was made both with King Belial and King Paimon

its the same process for all pacts, wrote up the contents in the presence of both deities, asked them if they agreed with the terms, then signed in blood with my full name sealed in black wax. ask them to astrally sign it as well

then state it is done

6 Likes

Did you evoke them both? I haven’t done a full evocation yet but I was about to use the Gallery of magick method for full evocation unless you can suggest a method to invite them both

1 Like

yeah

you dont have to fully evoke them, just call them forth and they will come

5 Likes

hi, I am so happy for you that everything is working out for you truly.

I want to do a pact with one or both of them to help with a difficult task I need to accomplish and I will offer with something in exchange for their service.

can you tell me how to evoke/summon them or a better stronger reasonable jinn???
please walk me through STEP - BY - STEP ???

THANK YOU

@Hadess_Olympic Start here:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true

Pacts, offerings, evoking demons, you name it…there are countless threads and topics posted about everything you’re asking for. All of that has been covered. Just use the search function to find them.

Good luck.

3 Likes

thank you love.

1 Like

You’re welcome, I hope you’re able to find what you’re looking for. if not, feel free to ask. :hugs:

no i haven’t found anything. everyone is all over the map.
i started looking at love spells dead end too.
do you know a love spell that works fast ?
or like make someone want you like crazy they will do anything to get you or be with you kind of spell ??

1 Like

I was able to find a few threads about love spells, some of them are good reads…

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=love%20spells

…and as far as love spells that work fast, make someone crazy or whatever…I don’ t know :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

May I ask how do you make a pact with 2 demons for the same thing ? Do you call both at once and write both their names on the pact? Or seperate for each ? I’m planing on making a pact and am drawn to 2 demons it will be good if I can make the pact with both :blush:

1 Like

@Hadess_Olympic I don’t see an intro from you yet, please make sure to do that asap. :+1:

4 Likes

yes both at once with their names

2 Likes

Hi there, how did things turn out so far? Is the case still coming?

1 Like

its been settled, all charges charges dropped including multiple drug offenses along with dui

its been one hell of a ride and there are no words to express my gratitude

6 Likes

I definitely needed to hear this. I’m in the midst of a similar problem. Court case going on two years now. Won’t accept a plea because immigrating is important to me. It’s very tough, but I still have faith. Say a few words for me if you can while talking with demons.

1 Like

youre going to have to be a lil bit more specific than “demons”

1 Like

You seem to have a relationship with Belial and King Paimon. That’s what I meant.

1 Like