I have had enough of it, too much of my life has been wasted. I have a terrible ADD, some addictions, not much financial freedom, not doing well in relationships too, etc.
Of course, I could try to go for my goals seperately later but until I lack that inner self discipline/ control I won’t gain much.
I need to get out of my rut and Azazel is the only thing that comes to my mind now.
Oh, and I don’t have much occult experience, except some ‘armchair reading’ that I have done before. And here I am, dreaming of exalting my throne above the stars of God.
I haven’t read EA’s Book of Azazel, except the first 5 pages & some lines in between but even then I can intutively connect with Azael in away I feel EA himself does (and most BALG members/LHP occultists)
Azael to me is about self mastery and he makes a tough task master. That is the way I have always ‘intutively’ felt about Azael. And/or it was also inspired by ‘Liber Azazel’, of which I have quoted some words below.
I had sensed before that a day would come when I would be doing this.
Here’s my plan-
- Read The Book of Azazel systematically
- Get some support here if need be.
That’s it. Any suggestions? Thanks for the support.
- Azazel! The boundless flame of Lilith.
- My word is to be feared and respected for it consumes all and
purifies all; I am the unconquered master of this earth.
- No god who meets my gaze can withstand my truth or my power,
they all bow to my will whether they know it or not.
- All that is noble in man declares the glory of my presence - I am
will; I am power itself.
- All that is weak and self-defeating, all that is humiliating and
enslaving - these are the gifts of other gods. I have no share in them,
they are not of my essence.
- Open yourself to me and receive my gifts, for I give to all who
earnestly desire. Learn from me! Gain from me! Accept me and be
one with me, allow my flame to enter your temple and light all its
- Of the many who know of me, most are eaten up with fear of me,
but no matter, they are weak and despised in my sight. Only the few
whom I choose to truly understand my nature will come to me, for
such is the way of things. My path is for the few, not the many.
- My chosen servants are enough, they serve me better than the
mindless flocks of other gods, who accept all uncritically. They enjoy
pointless servitude and feed off of the minds of their slaves, I find no
fulfilment in slavery. My power is primal and needs no amplification,
I have existed and will continue to exist whether held in regard by
men or not. I am Azazel. I am the Lord of the wills of men, not the
servant of them.