Pact change? Has this happened to you?

Have you ever planned a pact with a deity or spirit and then they automatically tell you to make it with another spirit?

One of the Gods and I were supposed to sign a pact and he even told me what he wanted and now he tells me to make it with another Goddess and I feel her influence is very strong. I don’t mind but it’s really confusing.

1 Like

That has never happened to me but when I was gonna make a pact with Marbas someone else made it for me and I was surprised to find out Lucifer was also a part of the pact

1 Like

I think that is kinda happening with my pact. The deity I originally wanted to sign with is going to still help on the sidelines.

1 Like

Well, you’d still have to okay it with the other goddess. It does seem odd that the God would go to the trouble.

Have you worked with this goddess before? I don’t think I’d make a pact with a goddess (or god) I didn’t know. But that’s me.

1 Like

Yeah it sounds the same as my situation, what spirits is the pact with?

1 Like

The Goddess is present but silent. She has told me to watch a cartoon to see what our relationship would be like so I’ll check it out.

Actually she was strongly present during my teenage years and offered me help many times but I used to decline out of fear and ignorance. She did protect me though but once told me she’s part of my past and I need to move on. Two of her symbols have been picked up on me indirectly by other practioners and are actually close to me.

1 Like

I can’t go into the details here but they’re both Greek deities.

1 Like

Fair enough. Sounds like there’s a relationship there.

2 Likes

Thank you fir your advice. Both of you!

2 Likes

Ok it’s interesting to see someone in a similar position I was in then

1 Like

Indeed

1 Like