Package information and insurance

Hey I need your help with my order off the luciferin shop that mark owns… I spent 300$ on there still haven’t received my package and I wanna make sure in case everything breaks I’m insured. I wanna buy everything off this site please help me make it more simple ive waited month. I clicked on the insurance package options after I checked out but idk if it went through. I want my shopping experience and deliverys to be good experiences. Please make this happen for me. Id hate to have e something in my package break and to get fully reimburse in cahae it breaks on the way. Please Kurtis Joseph. Thank you so much

1 Like

Hey Curtis if u could message me regarding the return on my package I’d greatly appreciate it. As I stated it was stolen on delivery. I would appreciate a return on all I purchased so I may buy MORE supplies from the store. I really wanna buy supplies and compensate for personal teachings. Please message me back brother. Thank you

1 Like

Luciferian shop Mark owns? Mark Allan Smith? I have no dealings with the business of Primal Craft. I have no dealings with Ford’s Luciferian Apotheca either. Since releasing my book neither of these gentleman speak with me.

2 Likes

A disagreement with the material you are publishing??? Why???

3 Likes

Wow… I’m sorry to hear that. Weren’t you once their student? Don’t mean to pry I’m sorry that happened. I was told by the mod in here u has ties so I thought I’d ask. That’s disappointing a lil tbh. When your teacher can’t accept your success. Well I’m sorry brother. I didn’t know u had a book. I’d love to purchase and read sometime :slight_smile:

Honestly. I wonder if its shade for the younger generation for being better. Cause that hurts my feelings a little. Yet I do feel shade from the high priest pagan who taught me growing up inbmy 20s. Its like she DIDN’T want me to aucxede at the craft o.o. and the gathering was filled with bitter elders as well. Hurts a little the older spitualists can’t be supportive at times

I don’t recall saying anything of that kind, just that you could buy the human bone dust from Luciferian Apotheca, which I only know because Bowling270 talked (at great length) about it, and thewy have also been mentioned in various other threads.

A minor point, but some such small oversights, great and mighty snowballs of drama can at times ensue. :wink:

5 Likes

Guess I miss read what u told me sister :). Lol. How u been? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great, but busy. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I am not certain it is that specifically. I guess when you do what your soul leads you to, teacher and student parts ways by default? Not sure. I do not sense disdain. Just… “Meh, Kurtis is doing his thing now”.

5 Likes

That’s nice to hear :slight_smile:

1 Like